Part 1

Shehnaaz was a girl from a rich family and her husband was from a middle class family. Working in a small company...They met in college and later fell in love.. Shehnaaz's family was against this but due to her own love and stubbornness she got married..

But this stubbornness of hers became the worst event of her life.. Because within 2 years of marriage..her husband had started showing his true colors.

____________________________________

One night when Shehnaaz was sleeping on her bed, her husband came home drunk. And the door opened.. he approached her and began to touch her.. Shehnaz was disturbed by the smell of alcohol..she did not like the smell of alcohol at all.. so she used to stop him when her husband drank alcohol..This time she tried to get rid of him but this time she failed..She started pleading in front of him but he pushed her on the bed and started forcing her.. Intoxicated..he tore her dress.. she was pushing him away..But how strong would her delicate arms be in front of his sturdy body?

Desperate, she releases her limbs. And taking advantage of this..without giving her any thought, he is released inside her.. And since he is drunk.. he sleeps like that, but here Shehnaaz's tears do not stop, she is suffering... But who to tell? In-laws are worse than husband... And how can she talk to her parents? Her parents had stopped her at the beginning...
____________________________________
She was crying, she felt like she had to leave everything somewhere! But where to go? She could not face her parents, and she did not have the courage to go out alone, nor did she have a job to fill her stomach.

She is only 24 years old. Only bcom graduation degree in hand. Married at a young age, she was unable to pursue higher education.

She was very disappointed with her life, but she had only one friend who understood her and was supporting her in her bad times, her friend Gauri.

She got up in the morning and called Gauri. She cried and told Gauri that everything was happening
Gauri asked him to divorce her, but she refused out of fear of soceity. Gauri advised her to do the job, she said she would think about it and hung up the phone

The next day she gets a call from Gauri. Gauri is working in a media house so she knows people from the film industry and needs a make up artist for a webseries and Gauri knows that Shehnaz wanted to be an actress. And for that she had also done a makeup course. So Gauri asks Sana. Sana thinks this is very good and she agrees and Gauri tells her about the meeting with the producer and asks her to come in the evening.

The two meet and go to meet the producer.. And all the talk goes on and the producer asks Sana to pay Rs 10,000 per day... And if they like the work.. the money will be increased.. they come out by signing a contract.. Sana is very happy.. getting 10000 thousand was a big thing for her at the moment...

After coming out, Sana's thoughts are running through her mind, should I tell Samrat (Sana's husband) about this new job or not? What will be his reaction? Will he let me do this job? Many such thoughts are playing in her head

Sana comes out of her thoughts when Gauri calls and asks her

Gouri :- "Are Sana What Happens Kaha Kho Gayi Hai...Tujhe Yeh Job Thik Lag Rahi hai na?"
Agar Tujhe Nahi Pasand Aayi Toh Bata warna sirf Mere kehne par yeh sab mat kar... Mein Producer se baat kar lungi .

Sana :- Are Pagal hai kya? mujhe Kyu Accha Nhi lagega ... Itne acche paise mil rhe hai... Aur kaam bhi mere Pasand K hai... Mujhe bhot Accha lagega yar... 🥰 And Thank You So much Tune mere Liye itna Accha Kaam Dhunda.. Pata nhi Yar tu nhi hoti toh mera kya hota...🥺

Gouri :- Abhi Hun Na Tere Sath ..toh... Yeh Aankh Ponchh Aur Chal... Chalte Hai
Paas Mein Coffe Shop Hai Waha Coffee Pite hai..

Sana smiles and goes with her

They both drink coffee and go home

Let's See What Happens Next

******************************************

What will Sana do?
Will she tell her husband?
And what will be his reaction?

Stay Tuned for Next Update..

And Please Don't Forget To Vote
And Comment...and Give me suggestions too

Yes I know It's Really Small Update...

But I m new here so... Long Update... Likhne me thodi takleef ho rhi...

I hope you will understand ❤️