Who The Really Angle

Start from the beginning

"Braely?" I heard panty said my name.

"What up bitches miss me," I asked her.

I saw her simile before stocking shoved her sword underneath the bed. "I don't want to your sexual organs, so can you not do that  in my face that can be great," she said as she throw them in the sky.

I got cut guard by this making the blue guy take his chances and kick me over to stocking. I slide to the ground and got up. Not even a minute and panty started to moan. I look up at the light coming from the bed with a disgusting look.

"Nice we're facing demons and she's getting laid," stocking look at me.

"Yeah, just like old time right," I simile at her.

She squint at me before looking away with a simile.

The blue guy started to go off on us. But we just ignored him. The beam of light coming from the bed came back down. Stocking took off her panties and throw them to panty. Before she crashed down.

We three of us stand in a circle, looking the three demons. I turn my gun into a speared and cross it behind my back. Panty hold her guns out and stocking hold her swords out as well.

"Sorry for the wait, I hope you guys are ready for a fucking party," panty told them.

"Your guys mess with the wrong angles," I look at them.

"So in the mortal words of Panty, Braely, and Stocking Anarchy's," stocking said.

"REPENT MOTHERFUCKERS," we said together.

~~~~

We started to fight both of the two demon sisters. I quickly look up at the sky and saw brief fall. He called out panty, but she moved out of the way. So he could fall down on the Gate key hold where is dick got stuck in it.

It started to from into the gate of hell. I saw Garter jump out of see through. I floated down to him.

"What the fuck isn't going according to plan at all!," he yelled.

"Hey what's up douche nozzle be to the dubs I'm still pissed at you for kicking me out," panty told him as she landed on the ground with stocking.

"Mmm panty we have other problems," stocking point to brief who was still stuck.

He started to freak out. The girls started to laughed at him. Garter started to yelled at them.

"Okay that's enough you three," I told them.

I than started to heard clapping. I look behind me and saw the blue with the two demon sisters walk over to us.

"Aaahhhh, oh look garterbelt has grace us with his presence," the blue guy laughed.

"Fuck off, so what's the deal corset, you seriously think you're gonna open the hell's gate here," garter glared at him.

"Oh absolutely, you can thank your boyfriend for generously penetrating the keyhole for us, happy accident and so on and so forth," corset look at us.

two of the demon sisters were holding brief and turning him.

"Yes the hell Gate key will open the door, you gussied it hell," he said.

The ground started to shake like a earthquake. Corset kept rambling, but I was not listening.
I was try to keep from fall on my ass. The two twin Towers started to bend all the way to the ground.

'What the hell,' I thought.

The ground started to make a hole. Tentacles and I big round yellow ball was popping right out the hole.