EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY

'Darton city an town clinging to threshold between heaven and hell with piece of its human inhabitants is regularly threatened by foul tempered evil spirits a very darkness lodged in the cack of troubled souls will obstruct this town today or noticed Simon did'

'However they also who will the light Beyoned all human understanding. Understand their stools of righteousness to eradicate those shadows bound by the bouels of hell'

'But who could it be given the duty emanating this darkness are they servants of God or minions of the devil'

(Pick outfit)

Nice and quiet just the way Barely like it

Nice and quiet just the way Barely like it. No long moan coming from panty room. No stocking yelling and tell panty to shut the fuck up. And no garter telling her what she couldn't do. Yes just her and her coffee.

'WOOOOOWOOOOOOWOOOWOOO!!!!!!!!'

'Oh, You got to be shitting me.'

When she put the cup down she felt the floor moved. She knew what was happening. she fall down the hole. She landed on a pink couch with panty on her left and stocking on her right with Garter in front of them.

"Having a good morning panty,"

"That's your cue to go sweet cheeks" panty waving to the light blonde mail boy that was leaving.

"How you feeling this morning stocking" he turn to stocking.

"Fuck off, don't talk to me until I've had my goddamn sugar," stocking told garter and shoved a piece of cake in her mouth.

"And I see you are look bitchie today as usual braely," look at braely.

"Oh go sit on a sandpaper cock," she took her phone out and scrolling through social media.

The room was so quiet that even panty had fallen asleep on braely shoulder.

"Heaven has bless us with a Clue that should lead us to another ghost to take out," he reaches into his Afro and pulls out a small paper that said 'W.C.

"So listen up, water closet that means bathroom."

"Okay," braely spoke.

Garter looked at you with annoying look on his face. "And, we have reports of people being suddenly and inexplicably sucked into their toilets," he pull out a whiteboard and show us pictures. "Almost as if the commodes are eat them alive, taking a massive dump is one the most vulnerable positions a person can find themselves in but someone or something to Prey upon that weakness is a vicious and tangible th-"

"And what does this mean exactly," you cut him off once again.

Garter give her a another look. "This mean that it a work of a ghost,"

"All I'm tell you guys is all I need in life is to wake up next to some morning wood," panty being panty a giant whore cut him off.

"Is there anything hard you refuse to jump on," stocking asked while you agreed with her.