Feng: Mai, shut up.

Po: Well Feng, since your Yue's biological brother, you should be one since your older. Right?

Feng: I haven't even obtained my powers yet.

Viper: We need a chi master.

Mantis: And a nine tailed Huli Jing.

Shifu: He will continue stealing the chi of masters until he has consumed it all.

Po sneaks off from Shifu and the Five. He looks at the early parts of the scroll, taking notice of the ancient pandas that could teach chi. Yue eventually joins him and looks at the scroll, looking at the picture of Húxiān.

Yue: *in her head* I wonder what happened to Húxiān after her fight with Kai, how did she become a Goddess, and what's this about "sacrificing your mortality"

Viper: We have to make a way to stop him.

Crane: Or he'll get more and more powerful with every master he defeats!

Tigress: There is no choice. We fight.

Li: I can teach you, son.

Mr. Ping gasps.

Yue: Say what now?

Feng looks at Li and he gets a suspicious look.

Po: You can do this?

Li: Well, of course. I'm a panda.

Po: That must be why the universe sent you here! Okay, so what do I have to do?

Li: You have to come home with me.

Mr. Ping: What?

Po: To the secret village?

Li: Yes, son. You must rediscover what it is to be a panda. You have to learn how to live like a panda. Sleep like a panda. Eat like a panda. Those 103 dumplings? Hmph... I was just warming up.

Po: I've always felt like I wasn't eating up to my full potential.

Mr. Ping: You can't take Po away from me. No, no, I want a second opinion. Shifu, open another scroll or something.

Shifu: I think he should go.

Mr. Ping: Fine, a third opinion. Monkey? Viper? Tigress? *looks at Yue* Yue my daughter?

She just gives him a look that says 'Don't drag me into this'

Po: Dad, you heard what Shifu said Oogway said. This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi and a nine tailed Huli Jing, and me and Yue can only master chi by knowing who we really are. Well... I'm a panda. And she's a fox, well, spiritual fox. And hey maybe we might find a nine tailed Huli Jing on the way.

Yue: Uh. Po. A word please?

Yue takes Po to the side, far enough for everyone to not be able to hear them. Almost everyone, a certain blue eyed fox was eavesdropping using his hearing.

Po: What is it sis?

Yue: Po, are you sure you want to go?

Po: What? Of course I want to go! Why wouldn't I? We need to go to stop Kai.

Yue: Don't you think it's weird that your biological dad all of a sudden exclaims he can teach you Chi, right when we we couldn't figure out what to do?

Po: Well didn't you hear him? He got sent a message from the universe to find me, he probably came here to teach me and you to master Chi.

Yue: If that was the case, why didn't he mention something sooner when we where back at the shop?

Po: Well he probably didn't get a chance to mention it, Still, Yue don't you trust me?

Yue: *surprised* What? Of course I do! I just- *hesitates to finish her sentence* look, we'll go, I'll do this for you.

Po: *smiles* Thanks sis? *hugs her*

Yue hugs him back but she frowns, she's once again doing what he says, she doesn't like it but she's doing it for him...

The siblings go back to the group with a final verdict.

Both Siblings: We're ready.

Mr. Ping: *sad* I'll pack your lunches for the road.

Feng: Then I'll come too.

Mai: Same! I always wanted to go on a journey with a Kung Fu Master.

Crane comes up to Yue with Feng giving him a death glare from afar.

Crane: Are you sure you should go? I could come with you and-

Yue: Crane. I'll be fine, I can handle myself, and besides, you need to stay to protect the valley with the Five.

Crane: *sighs* Okay fine, just stay safe.

Yue gives him a quick kiss on the cheek causing him to blush. Feng just glares with hatred.

Mai: Aw, it's true love.

Feng: Why do you support this?

Mai: Oh don't tell me your the 'protective older brother' type of guy.

The scene cuts to Po, Yue, Feng, Mai and Li hiking their way to the secret panda village. Shifu and the Five look from above on the Jade Palace.

Viper: Do you really think Po and Yue can master chi in time?

Tigress: And find a nine tailed Huli Jing in time?

Shifu: Doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what the universe thinks.

Mantis: So... that's a no?

Shifu frowns.

Crane: Master, what are we going to do?

Shifu: You are going to find out where Kai is. Follow the trail of those jade creatures, but do not engage. For with every foe he faces, Kai becomes stronger.

Crane: Why me? Is it because I asked?

Shifu: No, it is because you can fly. Go!

Mantis: Should've kept your beak shut. *laughs*

Shifu: And take Mantis.

Mantis: What? Oh man, is it because I--?

Shifu: Yes.

To Be Continued...