Oogway's Past

Back at the Jade Palace, Po, Yue, and the Five watching Shifu look through all the scrolls in the Jade Palace library. 

Shifu: Kai. Kai. Where is it? There's so much wisdom in here, I can't find anything. *picks up a jade scroll* Yes. Behold. All the answers will be found within.

Yue: What's with the Jade? First the Jombies now the scroll?

Mai: Well Jade is supposed to represent the heavens and immortality. Isn't it?

Feng: The fact you know that surprises me.

 Shifu: *opens scroll* What? It's blank? Are you kidding me? Not again. *Monkey, Tigress, and Crane facepalms* Wait, wait. Hold on. Sorry. Oh ok, here we go. *The others move next to Shifu.* It is written in Oogway's hand. *As he reads the scroll, Li and Mr. Ping are seen standing nearby* Long ago, I had a brother.

Monkey and Yue: Oogway had a brother?

Shifu: In arms. In arms. Sorry. He says brother in arms.

Mantis: Can you just unroll it all at once?

Shifu refuses to unroll it.

Shifu and Oogway: *in unison* I was an ambitious young warrior...

The scene cuts to 2D animation. The ink on the scroll becomes fluid, creating images as Oogway's words continue.

Oogway: ...leading a great army. And fighting by my side was Kai. My closest friend. And my most trusted pupil, a fox with fur as white as snow, eyes as green as the grassy hills, her name was Húxiān...

Cuts back to 3D.

Everyone minus Li and Mr. Ping: Húxiān!?

Feng: As in the Fox Goddess herself?!

Po: Oogway knew a Goddess?

Mantis: That same Goddess was Oogway's pupil?

Yue: I think my brain just stoped working.

Oogway: *cuts back to 2D* One day, we were ambushed. I was badly wounded. My friend and pupil carried me for days... looking for help. Until we came to a secret village, high in the mountains. An ancient place of healing. A village of pandas.

The scene cuts back to 3D animation. Everyone gasps again.

Po: Pandas?

Oogway: *off-screen* Yes, pandas.

Mai: Did anyone else hear that?

Feng: Hear what?

The scene cuts back to 2D animation.

Oogway: Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me. They taught me how to give chi. They taught Húxiān how to utilize Chi. But Kai wanted the power all to himself. He saw that what could be given could also be taken. I had to stop him. Our battle shook the Earth. Until, finally, I banished Kai to the spirit realm. Unfortunately, it came at a cost, Húxiān sacrificed herself, she gave up her life and mortality to save me, to finish of Kai in the spirit realm. Should he ever return to the mortal realm, he can only be stopped...

The scene cuts back to 3D animation.

Shifu: ...by a true master of chi. And nine tailed Huli Jing.

Po: True master of chi?... *points at Shifu* Like you!

Shifu: Me? I can barely make a flower bloom. I'd need at least thirty more years, and a cave.

Po: Okay well *points to Yue* Your a Huli Jing!

Yue: I'm not a nine tailed one! I only got the four tails.

Mai: I thought four was an unlucky number.