Accidents Happen*OLD

Start from the beginning

"N/N--" Tails started speaking but I just gave them a glare, they all took the message and left the room quietly. When I heard the door click I just fully broke down, I wasn't ready to let go yet, while I had the life I always wanted I still wanted to hold on tight to the old memories I had. I held the ruined photobook close to my chest, while I knew it was all an accident, deep down I still blamed my brothers for this, I just wish I had a time machine to stop them from doing this, I just wanted to go back to talking with Zoe and Tyler with not a worry on my mind. I just placed the photobook down on my desk and stayed in my room the whole night, I didn't even come downstairs when dinner was ready.

[3rd person pov]

"Y/N! Dinner's ready!" Maddie called, after a few seconds she waited for Y/N to be rushing down the steps since it was Taco night which they loved. Maddie had a look of confusion when she didn't hear the pitter patter of their child practically flying down the steps. "Y/N!" Maddie called out once more. "Mom, I don't think they want to come down yet..." Sonic said pitifully, "What do you mean? What happened? Did something happen while they were at school?" Maddie asked, concerned for her child. "No, we accidentally ruined Y/N's photobook" Tails said guiltily, he grabbed a plate.

"What?!" Tom raised his voice, his mouth was stuffed with tacos but he still sounded surprised, "While we were bathing the hairy creature, the hedgehog accidentally dropped the book while showing the dog pictures of his infant self" Knuckles said with pity in his tone. "Oh dear, they've had that book since they got that camera as a gift from the orphanage caretakers when they turned eight" Maddie said, she sighed and prepared a plate of Y/N's favorite tacos and poured a tall glass of water, "Tom, can you take this up to their room?" Maddie asked, handing her husband the plate with the water. Tom complied, he grabbed the water and food and headed upstairs towards their room.

He knocked on the door, "Hey N/N, mom made you a plate of your favorite tacos with some water" He waited for a moment to get at least a word out of them, when there wasn't even a peep heard he just sighed and placed the plate and glass outside of their door. "Hey Y/N, I hope you know your brothers feel really guilty about your photobook. It's not healthy to shut out people you love...I love you" Tom sighed, he slowly walked away from their room. Y/N heard everything he said and just wanted him to leave at first but was hesitant to even get the food after what he said to them. Nonetheless, they still grabbed the food, they loved the tacos and just ate in their room listening to music, trying to cheer themself up with some happy music.

Later at night

Sonic was just tossing a ball in the air on repeat while Knuckles just whistled and Tails just looked up and down for something. "What are you looking for, pal?" Sonic asked, still having his full undivided attention on the ball he was tossing. "Well, mom and dad said that Y/N had a hardrive with all of the pictures and it was last seen in the attic so I'm looking for it!" Tails exclaimed, he seemed very enthusiastic to find it, "Let's face it, Y/N's gonna hate us forever, they're never gonna talk to us again" Sonic stuffed his face into his pillow, "It's hopeless" Sonic whined.

"Cheer up, since mom and dad cleaned out the attic it should be easier to find. They said they went through each box and didn't find any hard drive" Tails checked under his bed, "It probably got lost when Y/N moved in" Sonic groaned, his red ball rolled off the bed and under Knuckles'. Sonic hopped off his bed and dove onto his stomach to retrieve the ball, when he felt around a flat, blocky like object came into contact with his touch. He grabbed that object and pulled it out from under the bed, it was a hard drive labeled 'memories'. "Uhh, Tails you can stop your search" Sonic's grin grew bigger by the second, he got up on his feet and showed the hard drive to Tails. Both Knuckles and Tails exhanged looks of excitement.

Sonic rapped Y/N's door, "Hey Y/N, you're probably still mad or sad or whatever but--" Tails butted in, pushing Sonic aside, "We found your hard drive with all your old photos!" He exclaimed, not able to hold in his excitement any longer, "What?" Y/N muttered. They sprung up from their bed and wiped their tears off, they opened the door slightly and saw Tails holding out the hard drive with a huge smile on his face. Y/N couldn't believe their eyes, they grabbed the hard drive and investigated it up and down, they even saw the crinkling label on it and knew immediately, it was the hard drive. Without even a second to think they crouched down and pulled their brothers in for a hug.

"I can't believe you found it!" They said through happy tears, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" They said, squeezing their brothers tighter. "Y/N, please release us, we cannot breathe" Knuckles strained, "Oh, sorry!" They exclaimed, they released their brothers from the tight hug and just smiled. Their smile dropped down to a face of guilt, "But why? You guys went through all the trouble to look for it even though I shut you out" Y/N looked at them, after what Tom had said to them, they thought Sonic, Tails and Knuckles would ignore Y/N for shutting them out, never talking to them again. "Well, technically the hedgehog found it under my berth without the intentions of finding it" Knuckles said.

Sonic just gave him the stink eye when he told Y/N the truth. "I don't care how. I'm just so glad I can recover the photos" Y/N hugged them again. "And, I'm sorry for being so mean about it, I now understand it was a mistake and I shouldn't have blamed you guys" Y/N apologized, "We accept your apology" Knuckles said, Y/N sighed and sprinted to their computer. The other three followed behind and watched as they plugged in the hard drive and opened a file with all the pictures. They scrolled through all of them, they stopped mid-scroll and glanced behind them. They closed the file and shut their computer, took out the hard drive and placed it in a drawer. "Aren't you gonna print them out?" Sonic asked them.

"No, I have my best memories right here" They ruffled Sonic and Tails' fur, "Yeah, it's good to keep past memories, but it's better to sieze the ones now" They said, smiling warmly. "Okay, how about we do an all-night marathon watching horror movies. First one to scream has to wear an embarrassing costume tomorrow" Y/N propsed, "Tails is gonna get out first" Sonic said smugly, shoving Tails. "No way! Last time you lost Sonic" Tails reminded him of the last marathon. "Pfft, that's only because Ozzy scared me" Sonic lied. "Whatever, I'll get the popcorn ready" Y/N said, "Yeah!" Tails and Sonic said in unison, "I too am excited for this" Knuckles raised both of his fists in the air, attempting to cheer.
_________________________________________
2064 words ^^

Well, that was longer than I wanted it to be lol- idk how I thought up of this, I just saw my photobook and though "ooh, new idea"

(Scenario by: Me)
(Proofread by: Me)