Relief replaces the sickened look on Natsu's face as he says, "Yeah! I love that one!" He turns to the bluenette as he says, "Come on, Wendy! Hook me up!"

Wendy stiffens before she says apologetically, "I am so sorry about this!"

"Wha...?!"

"The games and the dragons and everything has just taken it out of me!" Wendy slaps her hands over her mouth as she cries, "I don't know when I'm gonna have enough magic power to do anything again!"

Natsu turns completely white with shock as Charlele sweat drops at Wendy. "Uh, no sweat..."

"Where's the Master?" Lucy asks.

"He already left with most of the other guild members," The hazel eyed girl explains.

"And others are still up, drinking," Erza adds.

"Really? But it's still morning," The Hunter states with a raised eyebrow. Erza just shrugs her shoulders at her.

Happy days, snickering, "I'll bet You-Know-Who is still up drinking!"

"Let's go," Erza tells us. They nod and pile into the carriage.

Vivian peers out the window of the carriage, as she says, smiling, "Goodbye, Crocus. What a crazy time."

Happy calls, "Bye bye, Crocus! We'll check you later!"

Vivian's P. O. V:

Three hours later...

"Awe, man! My guts are still all tied up in knots!" Natsu whines. He lies spread eagled in a boulder. Gray sits with his back resting against it, arms folded behind his head. I sit beside him, drawing a massive dragon that resembles Atlas Flame in my sketchbook.

I like to draw and sketch in my free time.

We ended up stopping the carriage in a grassy clearing on the side of the road due to Natsu's motion sickness.

"Would you stop being such a baby?" Gray groans.

"I can't help it! All that bumping and jumping just slays my belly."

"I'm sorry. The road is pretty rough," Happy apologises.

Still working on my drawing of Atkas Flame, I say, "We'll be home before you know it, Natsu-kun."

Wendy speaks up, "I'm feeling better. I think I'll probably have some magic power back in just a couple of hours or so."

Wendy, Charlele and Lucy are making flower crowns.

"Thanks, Wendy-chan!" Natsu groans.

Happy stands over Natsu's head as he asks, "Question for you, pal! What are you going to do when we get back home?"

Natsu smiles as he replies, "Take some jobs! Sign up for something exciting that pays a lot."

Happy sits behind his head as he says, "I just wanna go fishing all day and relax!"

Wendy states, "To be totally honest, I think going on some more jobs with you guys would really help me to grow as a wizard. What about you, Lucy?"

"When I get home... I'm feeling really inspired after everything that's happened. The people, the experiences. So, I see quite a bit of writing in my future!"

"Oh! What kind of story are you writing?" Wendy asks curiously.

"Let's just say... a secret one!" Lucy glances at me as she asks, "What about you, Viv? Got any plans with Rogue?"