"New Upper-moon"

'I have decided that Akaza is going to share the Upper-moon 3 place with Rengoku just like Daki does with her brother!"

":) enjoy"

'Toby_beeboy'

_______________________

Akaza's Pov:

I could tell that Rengoku was nervous seeing as tho he did kill lots of demons but I told him that it's fine he's still scared "Hey...it's okay" I say again I knew master Muzan was their "Let's go" I say again once we got inside everyone was staring at my Rengoku.

I knew he was scared so he grabbed onto my arm I had a little bit I of blush when rengoku was as red as a tomato "Cutie" I say to me he even turned redder once we got to master Muzan I nealed down.

Rengoku was the only one standing "Master Muzan...I have him" I say Muzan just turned around and looked at him "Perfect" I was all I heard "Seeing as tho your new...you have to neal or bow" I heard again...

'Akaza's Pov:Shit...Rengoku I know your scared but just do as he says' I saw that Muzan was gone and Rengoku went with him. I was scared of what's going to happen I know that his going to be turned into a demon but...something doesn't feel right.

Author's Pov:

Akaza couldn't shake the feeling or feelings that he had for Rengoku so he decided to finally tell Rengoku how he feels towards him...

But what if Rengoku doesn't like Akaza back that was the main thing he was worried about "Akaza..." he heard it sounded like Rengoku with that Akaza turned his head just to nearly dead from hotness(I'm so sorry).

Akaza's Pov:

I had blood running down my nose "Akaza!" Rengoku said running towards me...

(This is what he looks like and that's what he's wearing and his demon blood art is flame)

Akaza's Pov:

I swear I could die from seeing him and his clothes there very nice but a bit revealing which made me a little mad but I knew he wouldn't do anything dumb. Rengoku was worried because I hadn't answered him back "Y-yes I'm fine!" I yelled still looking like a tomato.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he and I share the same place Upper Moon 3 I just smirked walking closer to the male "A-Akaza?" He asked me "Let have some fun.." I say he looked at me with shocked eyes and face brighter then the sun(Don't know how but ok). "I promise to be very gentle" I say backing him up until he reached the wall.

I still had my smirked on my face "f-fine.." Rengoku said covering his face I moved his hands way so I could see him (not any good with um smuts so please don't hate)...

Author's Pov:

The two males shared a needy and lustful kiss getting more and more heated Akaza bit Rengoku's lips asking for access which Rengoku gave him access to both of them fighting for dominance which ended up having Akaza win. Akaza travel down rengoku's neck sucking and bitting leave marks along his neck.

Akaza moved his left hand to Rengoku's left nipple the one that wasn't covered up and started to play with it Akaza loved hearing the moans coming from the man he loved...

But their was a knock on the door which caused both of them to shoot there heads up and at the door "Akaza-san~" come a voice and Akaza knew how's the voices belong too Doma. Rengoku had tears in his eyes due to the visible boner on him and Akaza also had a visible boner. Akaza forgot about the man outside pushed his large strong hands on Rengoku's member cause a loud moan to exit the man's mouth.

"Akaza-san master Muzan wants you" Doma called out again the two males just sighed knowing they couldn't do it...Akaza exited the room as Rengoku was left alone so he saw that it was night and he thought that it is time to see Tanjiro and go back to the cherry blossom tree...

So with that he left not telling anyone where he was going but he felt eyes watch him leave and those eyes where...

Doma...

__________________
'Sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas so yeah it like the middle of the night for me...so I'm tired but I just want to finish the book!'

'Enjoy'

'Words-752'

'Toby_beeboy'