Part: 15}{Only Seventeen}

-Niki-

After all of the students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons settled down for the feast, I started to talk to Charlie.

"I got a message from Sneeg saying that Ranboo would not be able to join our late-night training sessions," I said to him.

"Hm, I wonder why, maybe he's just tired, or doing his own training," he wondered, adding some food to his plate.

We continued to eat in silence until I heard chanting. "DIGGORY! DIGGORY! DIGGORY!" The Hufflepuffs were cheering on the sixth-year Cedric Diggory, who was going to put his name in the competition.

"Were you going to put your name in?" I asked Charlie.

"Na, I heard that Tommy is going to be putting his name in, and I honestly don't think that I'll be able to make it without bouncing 10 blocks in the air," he replied. "I'm not going to be putting my name in either, I'm afraid that something going to be about swimming and I'll have to figure out a way to not breathe water," I agreed.

"Attention!"

I looked up to see Dumbledore getting our attention. "I know that many of you are very eager to find out the information about this year's Triwizard tournament. But first I would like to announce that Mr.Bagman and Mr. Crouch will be judging alongside Madame Maxime and Igor Karkrof, and I."

Now, the three champions will be chosen by the goblet of fire." A grey cloth was moved out of the way to show a large, wooden goblet that was filled with blue fire. "This is the goblet of fire, you will put your name in on a piece of paper; I must remind you that once you put your name in, there is no going back. If you are chosen, -which is the most worthy- you will be one of the Triwizard champions!"

That got a rise out of the students, people were cheering and clapping. But Dumbledore and one more thing to say. "Because of the dangers that lie ahead in the treacherous path of the tasks, no one younger than seventeen can enter."

A lot of people were mad at that. "THAT'S RUBBISH! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! BOOOO!" I heard the two twins in Gryffindor yell. 

--------

Which POV should I do next?

Word Count: 373