32

Harry POV

The day went on pretty normally but I didn't hear anything from Louis which is weird because he's always texting me.

School is finally over and all the students are gone, even Lottie but Louis didn't come in to pick her up like he normally did.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something is wrong but I tried to ignore it.

I texted him and waited but I didn't get a reply. And Louis always replies to me really fast so I called him. Still no answer.

The feeling got stronger and I couldn't ignore it anymore so after 10 minutes I packed my stuff and left to go to Louis' school.

I got to the front desk to a lady that hungrily eyes me up and down while opening a few buttons of her blouse.

,,hey, do you by any chance know where Louis Tomlinson had his last lesson."

,,I do but what do I get for it." She tried to flirt with me. Ew.

,,My number." She nodded and I gave her a fake number in return for the information.

I walked down the halls to find the classroom where Louis had his final lesson. I turn the doorknob and push the door open.

But I definitely didn't expect to see what I did.

Louis POV

Harry was here. I send him a pleading look, hoping he would understand which he did.

After the first shock was over he came running over and pulled Mr. Cowell away from me before punching him continuously in the face.

,,How dare you touch my boy", he yelled at him making him cower down in fear. ,,I'm fucking talking to you, you prick. Answer me!"

Mr. Cowell stood back up and smiled smugly at him ,,I needed to teach him a lesson. He didn't listen in my lesson and disobeyed me"

,,So what? So you try to fucking rape him?! What is wrong with you?" He turned to me ,,did he hurt you, darling?"

I shook my head.

He turned back around to face my teacher again ,,I'm going to the principal and to the police. Don't think I'm ever going to let you teach someone ever again. And if you even try to get near my boy again and hurt him I will fucking kill you. Do you understand me?" He was completely red in the face from anger

Mr. Cowell didn't reply so he yelled even louder  ,,I said do you understand me? Did I fucking stutter?"

He nodded before being slammed into the wall again ,,Good. Now apologise to Louis leave this fucking room."

He turned to me ,,sorry fag" he spat out, which earned him another punch to the face ,,sorry" he managed to get out before leaving the room as fast as he could.

When he was gone Harry came to me and untied my hands before hugging me close.

,,I'm so sorry love, can you tell me what happened?"

I told him everything and with every sentence his hold on me got tighter and tighter until I couldn't breathe.

,,Harry...can't...breathe..." I gasped