30

Harry POV

,,Morning dears" my mum said before looking at Louis ,,are you alright Louis?"

,,yeah I'm fine, thank you." He gave a tight smile which only I seemed to notice. It's understandable, I don't think I would be able to smile in a situation like that.

She smiled at that

,,morning mum, what are you making?"

,,pancakes and bacon, is that alright?"

I kissed her on the cheek ,,more than alright, thank you."

,,so what's the plan for today?" she asked

,,I don't know, Louis?"

,,Can we just stay in please?" He said quietly.

,,yeah, of course baby. Whatever you want" I pulled him in to kiss him and held him close.

out of the corner of my eye I could see my mum smiling at us before turning back to the stove.

I pulled Louis with me and sat down at the table with him in my lap and his face snuggled into my neck while he placed little kisses there and I played with his hair.

,,thank you for being here."

,,always baby. Oh by the way I called in sick for us"

he lifted his head, cradled mine into his hands and gave me a slow sweet kiss. ,,thank you" He lowered his head again and I could feel his tears on my neck so I just held him tighter and rubbed his back.

,,shh baby, it's alright, you're alright. I'm here with you okay, no need to cry"

,,you have no idea how much you mean to me Harry, you mean so so much to me and I can't imagine my life without you."

,,well, good thing you don't have to imagine it because you're stuck with me."

,,that's the best news I've ever gotten." He smiled at me.

————————————————————————

Louis just went to the bathroom so it's just me and mum sitting in the living room.

,,honey, I don't want to intrude but I don't think Louis is okay. Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy but I think he's hiding something big."

I sighed ,,I know but I can't do anything until he comes to me and until he wants help. I just hope he comes to me before it's too late because he seems to be in a dangerous situation."

,,Look I didn't tell you but yesterday I had a little chat with Louis and when I went to hug him he freaked out and ran upstairs so maybe try talking to him again and offer him your help. But make sure he knows that you will always be there for him, no matter what."

,,I will mum, thank you."

Louis' coming back and sits down next to me

,,Harry" He whispered and I hummed in acknowledgement ,,can you come with me for a second please."

I turned to him ,,yeah of course, Mum we'll be back soon." With that I stood up and he pulled me upstairs where he broke down in my arms

,,I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry", he sobbed

,,Hey, hey, everything's alright, what are you sorry for?" I tried to calm him down

,,I lied to you Harry, I'm so sorry."

,,what did you lie about, love?"

,,please don't be mad. You're so nice to me and concerned and I lied to you and I'm so so sorry. Please don't hate me"

,,Louis, please. I promise I'm not gonna be mad  but please tell me what you're talking about." He continued to sob heavily but after a few minutes of holding him in my arms he calmed down enough to talk properly.

,,The bruises, I didn't get beaten up on the streets, I'm sorry for telling you I did but I'm so fucking scared of what they're gonna do. Please don't leave me." He sounded so scared and broken that it broke my heart to see him like this.

,,Baby, I'm not gonna leave you and I'm also not mad but can you tell me who you're talking about?"

silence.

,,please Louis, I want to help you. Let me help you please?"

he shook his head but still didn't say anything

,,please" I also had tears in my eyes at this point and practically begged him

,,I can't, I'm sorry. I trust you, I really do, but I just can't. I'm not ready, I'm sorry"

,,okay, I'm not gonna pressure you but please know you can always come to me, no matter what and I'll be here." He nodded and I kissed his with tears stained cheeks. ,,but can I ask you something?"

He nodded again

,,why now? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He started shaking and the tears started flooding again. ,,No baby, shh I'm sorry. You're alright, nothing's gonna happen to you. You're safe. I'm always gonna keep you safe."

He held onto me for dear life as if he was scared that I was gonna leave. ,,come on darling, let's get you some rest. How does that sound?"

,,yes please." He whispered brokenly.

I laid him down, kissed him and went to leave downstairs but he grabbed my arm lightly ,,please stay. I need you right now."

,,okay but I'm gonna tell my mum so that she knows we're gonna stay here." He nodded and let go of me before lying down exhausted.

,,Mum, we're gonna lay down for a bit. You can do whatever you want and if you need something you can come and wake me." I told her when I was downstairs.

,,Harry?" I hummed ,,is he okay."

,,he's going to be, I hope."

,,okay, take good care of him."

,,I will, you know I will."

,,I raised you good, now give me a cuddle and then take care of your boy."

We hugged and I got back to Louis to comfort and cuddle him. I know he needed it before going back to school tomorrow