Chapter 6

It had been two days since I've started living with my real parents in an expensive mansion in England. Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia was my Butler too now and did almost everything for me so basically my slave.

I didn't even need to brush my teeth and look at 'my gorgeous face though to sound quirky, I will say ugly face' in the mirror.

I finally woke up and stretched my body, I could feel it in my kidney that today was going to be very special. For starters, I had a very pleasant dream.

Jungkook takes you to a restaurant, you order a minion steak. He roughly pushes you against the wall, you try to grab his dick but it is gone!
"Junkook where is your cock?!", I ask.
He smirked, "Babe, what do you think was in the steak?".

I sighed, Ever since I came here, I've been having all these pleasant dreams and I find it absolutely delighful. Anyways, moving on to my rich life.

Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia pulled off my covers then helped me wore my diamond slippers. I floated downstairs. My mother and father were already there. They giggled with delight once they saw me and gave me cheek kisses finishing it with a synchronized twerk.

By twerking, I remembered that I almost forgot about Oswald! oh the horror, the betrayal he must've felt! I can't even comprehend in words how much I miss him and how sorry I am that I didn't brag about my new life to him first.

Meanwhile in Oswalds life,

Oswald pulled off the beanie from his head in betrayal and horror as he heard the news of Annabelle's new life from Hoelimedith and she being the salty bitch she was, told him that Annabelle had specifically asked him to stay away from her.

Wind and sand rustled his hair as a single tear fell out of his eye. He could hear his inner demons serenading 'hello darkness my old friend'.

OH THE HORROR, THE BETRAYAL! Oswald felt at this moment! and he was certain that he had finally found a friend. After being called a cheeto stealing gay rat almost all his life, Oswald had finally found someone as insane as him but alas! it didn't last.

Back to Annabelle,

I will find him and brag later but first, I gotta feed myself or I'll die from starvation, I could already feel my ribs popping outta my tummy. I made burger for my mother and father.

My father picked it up, "What is this food with layers of meat and vegetable?". He took a bite and passed out and so did my mother. Ah yes, that must be the rat poison that I mistook as wine to make it rich in flavor. Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia rolled his eyes, "Can they like die somewhere else? the carpet was new".

I was bored so I went out in the garden and saw our gardener without legs planting some deadly plants and ofcourse, I didn't question it because I'm very intelligent, so much that sometimes my intelligent scares me.

"Hello, Abigail Phillippa Prior-Chauncey IV, I was wondering why you don't have any legs? I mean how do you walk then?". Abigail Phillippa Prior-Chauncey IV looked at me then said, "No legs cause I can't stand this family and I use a wheelchair smartie". Isn't smartie a candy or something? why would she call me that? is that my new name? I mean I'm already called Annabelle Cupcake Wheeler and I also have a nickname Cupcake, sometimes people like to call me satans rotten nut but why exactly did she call me a smartie?. I had a headache from thinking so much, I need a nap I guess.

"Abigail Phillippa Prior-Chauncey IV, how did you become a gardener?". She sighed, "I don't know, its quite unfortunate, I originally wanted to run a meme page". I felt so bad for her but she gets paid for it so who cares?

Suddenly, Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia called me inside, he said he wanted me to meet someone. Everytime someone wants me to meet someone, it ends up being a life changing visit so let's see what this visit brings into my life.

I went inside and find my school principal on our expensive gucci sofa. What was he doing here? I turned to Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia for answers. He nodded, "Mr. Boyaryeet Mamma Mia is here to personally drop off your graduation degree". Ah yes, the day I met Hunter was the last day of school and now I'm graduated.

After years of depression, peer pressure and sleep deprivation, I will finally have a piece of paper to validate my worth, it feels so nice and of course, I passed all my exams with flying colors because I sucked Mrs. Hoella's toes.

Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia kicked him out then turned towards me, "Your father will be back from the hospital in an hour meanwhile your mother will be back by the end of the week since the fall caused her to displace her breast implants". I nodded. I felt the urge to sing one of my favorite song from my favorite band 'elon musk mars sextape' so I sang.

"I want to bump you so hard so we both end up preggo-".

My mother and father had returned. Mother was supposed to come back next week but who cares? no please who the fuck cares? My father called me in the living room, "Honey, the hospital bill has bankrupted us so we will be selling you to the mafia boss". My mother nodded, her lips looking abnormally large. Father noticed me staring, "Don't worry about her, she just got her lip injections". Hmm, sold to the mafia boss doesn't actually sound so bad. The author probably ran out of ideas, Whatever.

"So when is he coming to pick me up?", I asked. My father smiled. I rolled my eyes, "He's right behind me, isn't he?", and I was correct, he was right behind me and I felt my gorgeous lungs explode, my tummy churn, my esophagus made a weird noise because guess who was standing behind me?

yes, you gotta guess.

Istg this story keeps getting more and more shitty 💀
though I genuinely hope y'all enjoyed, peace out 😋