Hiccup: Don't you dare hurt him!

Y/n: relax, I'd never hurt a dragon like him.

I noticed the surprised expression that he had, as I gently pet the night fury on his head. I began to approach Ryker, when the hunters moved to capture the dragon, but Ryker was noticably upset, for whatever reason.

Y/n: what's wrong, we just captured the riders. Definitely a lot easier than everyone's been making it seem.

Ryker: there's still more riders. Viggo will want us to find them.

Y/n: that won't be a problem. D/n! Find these riders.

D/n let out a loud roar, and took off to the sky in search of the riders that were left. Taking a good look at my boss's rivals, they really didn't seem like much. I guess the real problem was their dragons.

Me and Ryker were on viggo's boat, taking him for questioning, or something, I really don't know.

Once we opened the golden door, viggo looked back at us, and smiled once he saw hiccup in hand cuffs.

Viggo: please, sit

I knew he was talking to hiccup, but I still sat in one of the chairs. I earned this.

Hiccup: I'll stand.

Once hiccup spoke, Ryker forced him down into the chair, with a grunt coming out of hiccup as Ryker's sword was at his neck.

Viggo: forgive my brother, he doesn't understand the concept of savoring victory.

Ryker let out a snarl of anger, as he pushed hiccup out of frustration. I stared laughing at him, earning a look of anger from Ryker.

Viggo: great work my dear, because of you, I am now closer to victory than I have been in a long time.

Y/n: thank you viggo! If this works out, I'll give you a twenty five percent discount, with how easy this was.

Hiccup glared at me, mumbling of how I shouldn't be so confident.

Viggo: oh please, you and your dragon riders could have spent months searching that island, and you'd never find that gold.

Hiccup suddenly look surprised for some reason, and spoke up.

Hiccup: you never know, we might surprise you when you least expect it.

Once he said that, Ryker instructed me to check on the other riders. Kind of funny how serious Ryker took hiccup's words, but I obliged, walking out to the deck of the ship.

Down in one of the other ships, the growling and roaring of dragons was heard, as well as the voice of a few prisoners.

Astrid: there's got to be a way out of here...

The blonde viking picked up a bucket of fish, then saying the obvious fact that the fish won't help.

Snotlout: you're wasting your time Astrid, cells are built to keep people in, not let them out. I'm starting to think you're not as-

Before the muttonhead could finish his sentence, Astrid shoved a fish down his throat, shutting him up.

Astrid: now it's useful.

Y/n: y'know, Your friend is right. Our cells aren't supposed to be open from the inside.

Walking down the stairs, the riders looked at me, some looked angry and one looked happy.

Snotlout: see!? Finally someone smart.

Astrid: what do you want?

She seemed pretty upset at me, probably for hurting her leader. As much as she tried though, she wasn't scary.