"You're disgusting." I growl at him. "Fucking rapist,"

He starts to laugh weirdly, rubbing his face with a dirty hand. "Everyone calls me a rapist now, don't they? You wanna know something? I've 'raped' boys like Ash before. Small dumb omegas who pretend they don't want it. Sure, they whine and cry for awhile but eventually they go quiet, just letting me do it. That's not rape, is it?"

I clench my hands into tight fists, wanting to rip through the bars and beat the life out of him. "You sick fuck," I shake with fury.

He grins toothlessly at me. "You can make me out to be a pervert all you want. But at the end of the day what I did was my right as an alpha,"

"No. You don't have some god-given right to hurt omegas. We protect them!" I growl, "That's what an alpha is designed for. To protect!"

"And tell me, how are you going to protect your precious omega locked up in here?" He sneers. "Who knows? With Theo in charge, a guard could come and let me out at any time. And you know what I'll do the second I'm out. I'll find that little white-haired bitch and get my revenge,"

God I want to fucking kill him.

"Henry, do you want to know where you can find him?" I suddenly say, my voice shaking with restraint as I hold myself back from losing it.

Henry looks confused. "What?"

"Come here. I'll tell you," I say, beckoning him closer.

He must have lost all his braincells when I beat him up the first time, because he listens. He lumbers over like the moron that he is. "You're saying I can fuck him?" He asks, coming right up to the bars.

That's it. I swiftly kneel down to the ground, yanking the chain attached to his ankle up and looping it around his neck. His eyes bulge in surprise and he sputters, struggling and choking as I pull the metal taut around his airway.

"You're going to rot in hell," I seethe, yanking it even tighter and pulling him against the silver bars. He howls in pain as they start to burn his face, choking and clawing at his throat. He looks at me with one desperate, internally bleeding eye, as if begging me to stop.

"That's right," I snarl, "Let me see you scared. You know what you did to my mate?! I should've killed you the first time around!"

His skin sizzles as his eye rolls back in agony, his entire body twitching. Then he goes limp. I watch the life drain from his face, savoring the satisfaction at finally ending him and then I drop him to the floor, dusting my hands off.

"You're no alpha. You're nothing. A poor excuse of a wolf," I say as I kick his dead body across the floor of his cell, away from me so it looks like he hung himself.

As I sit back down on the floor of my cell in an effort to conserve the energy I have left, I look at my hands, reflecting on what I've just done. They don't shake anymore after I kill, and the guilt that used to overcome me is absent. Henry was a bad person. He hurt my mate. I'm glad I did it.

Would mom be proud of me? Would she be disappointed? I don't know. I really don't know.

*
I've been stuck in this shit hole for a few days now, and Henry's body absolutely reeks. The scrawny omega who comes down every day to give me the bare minimum of food and water does nothing about it, just anxiously titters around and avoids eye contact with me. I've tried talking to her, to try and convince her to let me out but she remains silent, pretending like she can't hear me.

It's not like I blame her. Theo and his gang are probably terrifying to her and she could be punished for helping a prisoner.

In the time I'm forced to spend down here, I rack my brain for signs that Tristan was going to betray me. I don't find any. I've always trusted him, felt like I could rely on him. So why did he do this? I torture myself with the question for hours on end, not wanting to believe it.