"So, what happened during the test?" Haku asked. 

"It was like a free for all. Naruto charged in without a plan, Sasuke decided to do everything on his own..."

"And Sakura decided to follow Sasuke." Haku finished. 

"Yep! I even try to help Naruto, but he said no." Y/n pouted.

Something caught Y/n's nose as it made him stop as he turns to Haku. "Do you smell that?" 

Before Haku could answer something came from the sky. Purple smoke rises from the trees as Y/n's eyes widen in fear.

The smoke wasn't far from them where they started to head off. The smoke bomb that Y/n gave to Sakura, -

Flash Back Jutsu:

"Moshi Moshi!"

Team 7 turned to see Y/n as they were relieved to see a friendly face. "Hey, Y/n! What are you doing here?" Naruto asked. 

"Haku went out for a bit, so I decided to come here, and give you guys this." Y/n answers as he shows a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Sakura asked.

They look at the paper as it was painted purple as has writing on it. "This is a smoke bomb. If you guys are in danger where you can't do anything, don't hesitate to use this." Y/n said giving a more stern voice.

Sakura and the others nodded.

Present Time Jutsu:

The two ninjas instantly rush in the direction of the smoke that was rising from the clouds. "What do you think happened?" Haku demanded as they speed through the trees as fast as they can.

"Something trouble. I gave it to Sakura, she's smart given her lack in combat. Plus I only gave them one, so she knows that it's for an emergency." Y/n said while leading to his thought. 

What could lead her to use it? She wouldn't do anything completely useless to randomly throw the signal. Did something happen that made their trap? 

Something came as it made Y/n's ear twitch. He recognize the sound, it was Sasuke's Fire Ball Jutsu.

He quickens his speed as he jumps further passing the trees. He can hear more but what could be two things.

He couldn't hear Naruto or Sakura's voice being with Sasuke. What he can also hear is...hissing?

In a split second, Y/n rush through and was able to tackle Sasuke to the ground. Just in time as the enemy was about to make a move on Sasuke. 

Y/n turn to see the enemy, it was a girl with snake-like eyes and from her headband, she was from the grass village.

He then notices Sakura dangling in her grip, being choked by a large snake-like tongue. "Ara Ara~, so a snake girl huh~?" Y/n smiled as an instant all was left were butterflies.

Sasuke's eyes widen as he looks around and looks up to see Y/n as his blade bent like a whip.

Spinning the blade around to confuse the snake girl. The blade cut her tongue and forced her to release Sakura into Haku's arm.

Y/n landed spinning around, "So you like to play with your tongue? Or are you that much of an abomination?"

He notice something that caught him off, she was smiling back at him.

"Oh my~. I haven't seen anyone with that type of speed. Let's see if you can match this!" Suddenly the lady vanished as Y/n couldn't see anything. 

Something felt creepy as Y/n froze.

His hand was shaking crazy as he look around but still no sign of the enemy. He can hear her laugh as it frightens Y/n a little.

'She's here but yet I can't find her.'

"By by butterfly." Y/n quickly turned as he see the enemy as she was about to attack when suddenly kunais charged at her, but she dodged it.

Y/n looks around and sees Haku coming to him. "Breath Y/n. You can't think right."

Y/n was shaking as he was taking some breaths. He started to feel calmer before talking, "Thanks Haku."

They turn to the enemy as they nodded at each other.

Haku dashed forward releasing another throw of kunais, while Y/n charged around the girl with his sword in a whip. The girl's eyes widen from now seeing Y/n's weapon as she jumps back but sees that Y/n was already closed.

"Love Style: Shivers of First Love!"

Y/n dashes forward with a series of extended whip slashes that winds around through the enemy. She was able to dodge but not fully, she got hit in the shoulder and lower right leg.

She felt a shiver that made her shoulder and her leg numb a little. Taking no time Y/n dashed forward again as he was going for another strike when he notice that she was holding an explosion tag. He jump backward as it was enough to make him do a backflip.

He notices something as he looks around a little. He look down before charging again, however, he jump high that he was heading to a higher branch. 

"What are you doing little boy? Escaping?" She question.

Y/n didn't answer as he gave off a smile. Sasuke, Sakura, and Haku recognize that smile as they jump away a little.

Y/n flipped that he almost was hanging upside down. He pushes himself off hard as he charges down fast.

The enemy jumped out of the way, but she looked down as her eyes widen. Y/n's speed and strength were enough to make the branch collapse as she was now falling.

She look up and see that Y/n was using his hoodie like a glider as it almost looked like he was flying, smiling at her since she doesn't have anything to help her up.

She looked as she jumped off of the branch as she now was on a new tree and a new branch. The way how she did it caught Y/n's attention. 

Her movements, they were...off.

"So, the little butterfly has such strength~," The girl said seductively as she pulled out a kunai and licked the blade.

"This will be entertaining."

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)