Haku laughed a little as he sees a small note on the table, he grabbed it and read it.

'Don't worry about the dishes! I'll clean then! Just have fun and explore a little in the village if you like!'

-Y/n <3

Haku signed as Zabuza grunted wanting to know what it is. Haku passed the note to Zabuza as he read. He sighs as he scratches his head.

"The brat is practically spoiling us." Zabuza as he put the dishes away. 

"You have to realize Y/n live here alone for a long time. He's probably not used to having someone live here, so he wants us not to worry." Haku reasons as he also tries to find a solution.

"Still, all we've been doing is just laying around as the only interesting spot is the training ground. Plus, you saw the look that the people gave us." Zabuza mentioned.

When they first entered the village one of the ninjas commented that Zabuza was in their village as many people were afraid and when they notice a boy being bandaged and asleep, many assume that it was them.

They receive some darted glares of hatred as they also hear some whispers.

"Is that Y/n!?"

"What happens to the boy!?"

"It must've been that Naruto's fault."

"It has to be those two! Look at their headband."

"They should just kill them!"

"Disgusting demons!"

Haku sighed as he knows that he wasn't going to be any kind of open arm when they walk into the village. But to them, they don't care. 

It was private to those two that they were only staying because of Y/n. The leaf's butterfly was able to bring some hope to the two mist demons.

"We should get going," Haku said as he gets himself ready. 

Zabuza watches Haku leave as he sighs as joins him.

Y/n POV:

No! No! No! No! I can't be late! 

What if Kakashi's here early and I'm late!? I'll never hear the end of this!

I sprinted hard jumping over some buildings and making a quick greeting as I go to the bridge. If I knew the time, then I would have finished the food early!

I see the bridge close as I slow down and see that Kakashi wasn't there. Just Naruto, Sasuke, and... Sakura.

"Wow, that blabber brat is healed now!"

'Chomei...'

"What! After what she said to Mitsuri she's lucky to have a strong sensei near us!"

Y/n sighs as he makes his way to them. "Moshi Moshi!" Y/n greeted as he sees Naruto and Sasuke looking away from each other and Sakura looking like she was losing herself. 

So pretty much a normal day.

"Oh, hey Y/n! How are you feeling?" Naruto asks. 

"I'm feeling much better! Thanks, Naruto." I smiled as I notice Naruto's face becoming red. "Are you okay? Is the heat bothering you?"

"N-No! I'm fine believe it!" Naruto said backing away. Maybe he woke up wrong and got hurt?

"OH, MY KAMI! I HAVE THE DENSEST HOST!"

"Ohayo! Sorry, I'm late everyone. Afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi appeared as Naruto and Sakura yelled at him.

"Ara Ara~ You lost a date, didn't you?" Y/n ask as Kakashi put his hands in his heart as he came to Y/n. "Is that any way to say to you dear sensei!?"