Meeting new team!

Start from the beginning

Team 7 gasped as Naruto was the first person to speak. "Kakashi-Sensei what are saying?! Have you forgotten what they did!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto, I understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize that they came here willingly and they proved that they're trustworthy," Kakashi said.

"B-But still Kakashi-"

"It's fine Naruto." They look to see Y/n walking toward him and patting his back. "Trust me, I'll be fine. Plus, the two of them live with me and I trust them. Nothing bad is gonna happen."

Naruto calmed down as he nodded at Y/n and move out of the way so that Y/n can join Haku and Zabuza. "Hmph! Welcome to the winning side butterfly boy." Zabuza smirked at Y/n.

Y/n was caught off by the smirk as he blushes from it. 'His smirk looks so cool!'

"We're glad to have you with us," Haku said smiling at him as Y/n blush more. 'AW! Haku's smile is so, so, KAWAI!'

'Hehehe, like mother like son.'

Naruto and Sasuke look at them as they felt something weird in their stomach. Meaningless to say, they don't like it.

It's not like when Y/n is with them, no it was something disgusting. "Now then." The new team turns to Kakashi as he starts explaining more. "Go to the Academy and head to room 301. It's at three in the afternoon five days from now. That's it."

"Alright now Haku, Y/n, follow me," Zabuza said as Haku followed.

Y/n was about to walk when he felt something grabbing his arm. He turns to see Naruto looking at him seriously.

"I'll be fine Naruto." He patted his head as he turns to the team.

"No need to worry! Sayonara!" He said as he headed out to join his new team.

Time Skip Jutsu/Y/n POV:

It was the next day as Haku, and I was making our way to the Academy. "I still can't believe it! The Chunin exam isn't ready for us!" I said smiling at Haku.

Haku smiled back, "Yes, the other Genin has a surprise for them."

We head there as we see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "Moshi Moshi!" I said waving.

"Oh, hey Y/n and Haku!" Naruto said smiling back. 

"Good morning, Y/n...and Haku," Sakura said looking at Haku weirdly.

'I was afraid about this.' Y/n thought, ever since on the mission more on what happened between me, Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku.

When Haku injured Sasuke it took Sakura hard. Now I can feel her hatred toward Haku.

"Well let's go!" Naruto cheered as all of us headed to the Academy.

The sound of fighting reaches my ears once we made it upstairs. "Gah!" A boy gasped, falling back onto the ground.

"You're taking the Chunin exams, but you can't even get past us?" A boy with spiky hair and swords on him said.

"Why don't you just give up now before you get hurt?" The other guy said joining in.

"Yeah, I think I hear your mommy calling you." The sword guy added in.

"Please let us through! We're supposed to go in there." A girl with brown hair whit two buns said. She ran over there but the first guy punched her down.

"Man. That's harsh!" The person called out from the crowd.

"Did you say harsh? Don't kid yourself. We're being nice by comparison. The exam is going to make this look like a picnic." The sword guy responded to the crowd.