7

Stiles put the blanket off, releaving a dead body.

"Do you know him?" Theo asked.

"His name's Josh." Scott replied.

"Was Josh." Hope frowned.

"He was a junior." Scott added.

Hope saw Theo and Stiles look at each other. Stiles heart was beating really fast.

Stiles took the blanket and covered him again.

"Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him?" Stiles asked. "We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared."

"Let's just stay here with him." Hope suggested.

"I'll do it. It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo said sarcastically.

"Actually, I wanted to go to the dinner." Hope said.

"Sorry." Theo sighed.

Suddenly, Scott's phone started buzzing. He looked at the phone and sighed.

"What is it?" Hope asked.

"Another one." Scott replied, "Another Chimera."

[...]

Scott knocked on the bathroom's door.

"Hayden? It's Scott." He said but without any respond, "I know that you're scared, but we just... We want to help."

Hope could hear her heartbeat. It was beating really fast. She was scared.

"What happened?" Hope asked.

"She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in" Liam replied.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asked.

"She said she heard a voice saying, ¨Your condition improves.¨" Liam replied.

"Okay, that's unsettling." Stiles said walking towards the door.

He knocked.

"Hayden. This is Stiles. Your sister works with my dad down at the station. Look, just open the door, okay? You can trust us." Stiles said but with no response.

He stepped back.

"All right. Let me try it." Hope sighed.

She walked over to the door knocking.

"We just need to tell you the truth. You'll go out or I'll get in." She said. "We just want to know that you're okay."

Hope looked at the others and sighed. She backed away putting her hands in front of her. Dark red energy started coming out from her hands. She wanted to open the door but before she could do anything, the door opened.

Scott pushed the door open softly and they saw Hayden. Her eyes glowed yellow and she looked terrified.

"I believe you." Hayden said.

[...]

Scott spread a map out on the table.

"We're back to telluric currents." Stiles said.

"If the Dread Doctors didn't like coming into Eichen House because of them, maybe we can use them to protect Hayden." Scott said.

"Okay, so, besides Eichen, where's the strongest convergence?" Stiles asked.