"So how did you and Finn met y/n?" Millie starts by asking a question.

"I already told you this Mills." Sadie says.

"But I wanna hear it coming from y/n, I bet it's more detail since she's the one who met Finn." Millie says.

"It's not an interesting first meet." I start.

"Tell me about me." Sadie and Millie says in Unity.

"It was my first day last week, I step into school, went to my locker but I can't find it, and so I remember I need locker keys so I decided to find it first." I say.

"Why do you grab your locker keys when you don't even know where you locker is, you should've ask." Sadie says while laughing.

"Atleast she met Finn by doing something stupid." Millie joins.

"Then my wallet fell from my bag, I was about to pick it up when someone grabbed it first, and there it was Finn." I tell.

"Interesting, but then why were you two at the field? Sadie told me." Millie aks.

"Finn volunteered himself if he could tour me around and since I was new." I say, smiling.

"Finn never did that to any new students." Sadie states. "And look who's smiling." She points at me.

I roll my eyes at her as Millie and Sadie both laughs.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Y/n left the dining table and went upstairs. Me, Caleb, and Gaten were still sitting in the diner and Noah went to the bathroom.

"What was that?" Gaten start.

"Stop it with the 'what' questions Gaten." Caleb says.

"No, nah-uh. I mean what did Noah did to y/n?" Gaten asks, stunned I can tell.

"He does that to everybody Gaten, so shut up." I say, joining.

These two are ignorant morons. Why are they making Noah's kindness a big issue, and I can tell, they are thinking that Noah likes y/n.

And I don't support that.

"Guess I have a new ship." Caleb announces

"What ship?" I ask, looking at Caleb, seriously. Oh boy here comes Caleb with his shitty ships again. I think I know where this is going. Fuck.

Caleb leans into his chair and clicks his tongue. "Noah and y/n." He says in a singing tone.

Thats made me stand up from mh seat. "They barely even know each other, why do you ship them?" I ask.

"Like you care." Gaten joins. "I mean, they don't know each other that well now, but they will when time passes by, you idiot." He adds.

I scoff, sat down, and roll my eyes.

"Whatever, we should ask the girl to go to garden for some games and s'mores." I say, not letting them speak and I stand up from my seat immediately.

𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was done doing my thing in the bathroom, I barged out from the bathroom when I heard the boys talking.

I decided to hide at the corner and eavesdrop.

"Guess I have a new ship." I hear Caleb says.

"What ship?" Finn aks.

Oh I fucking think they're shipping us.

I hear a creaking of chair and a clicking of tongue. "Noah and y/n."Caleb says in a singing tone.

"I knew it." I mumbled to myself.

"They barely even know each other, why do you ship them?" Finn asks

That made me think. Yeah, me and y/n doesn't know each other that well very much, yet. But I'm planning to befriend her and know more things about her.

I didn't hear what Gaten says but still continue to listen.

"Whatever, we should ask the girl to go to garden for some games and s'mores." Finn says. I think he's leaving. I heard him standing up from his chair, and walking upstairs.

I decided to reveal myself to Caleb and Gaten.

"Uh what was that?" I say. Their heads turned to me and they both smile awkwardly.

╔═ A LITTLE TIME SKIP ═╗

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

We are all at the garden, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. There are 4 wooden benches, a small circle of fire lit in the middle and Gaten was making s'mores by himself.

Caleb, Noah, and Finn were sitting near the pool because Gaten said that they were very messy, and told not to help him.

Me, Sadie, and Millie were just watching Gaten make s'mores.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was sitting near the pool with the boy except Gaten because he was roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

He didn't want out help because he said we were too fucking messy. For a fact, we're not.

"How'd you and y/n met?" Noah asks. Caleb and Gaten's head fixes to Noah and gazes to me.

"It's not something interesting." I say while dipping my feet into the pool. "Don't ask again." I added.

"Geez alright. I'll just ask y/n." Noah says. The two monkeys were just silently listening and they look too obvious with their looks.

Him? He's going to ask y/n how we met? I highly doubt that. Noah's very shy so I know for a fact that he can't do it.

I look at my back and saw y/n smiling with the girls. I smile out of nowhere.

Seeing her smile is comforting, she's like a kind of gem that looks easy to break and so I stay gentle to not break that gem, you know.

Y/n flips her hair and says something to the girls that made akl of them laugh, including Gaten

I shook my head and turn back at the pool. Me catching feelings for her? No, I can't. I scoff in the air.

"Weirdo, smiling and heaving a breathe for nothing." Caleb says, looking at me grossed.

"Shut up." I answer back.

__________________________________