Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm never going to be the smartest guy in the room. I just know it. I wonder if Shinobu is into nerds. that could be trouble..." Y/n sat on the branch.

.

.

.

Y/n noticed something. he feels it. he took a sight at Kanao's direction, and saw, well, Kanao speeding at him. she didn't notice him at first and was unaware of the town a few kilometers infront of her. "Her legs are messing with her own conscious." Y/n thought. as he readies to catch her.

"And... Now!"

(Idk why I put this gif but it's kind of similar with the situation their having right now lol)

Y/n heroically catches her, and stops for a moment. before feeling the impact on his hands. Kanao lands on one knee on the ground, but Y/n was launched and crashed into a building. Kanao, realizing what just have happened, ran up to him.

20 Minutes After...

"Welp, that happened. my palms has scratches and my back hurts. what a typical day, huh?" He said. Kanao shrugs and follows him.

"Ah, I don't really have ideas. why did Shinobu want me to go here again..." The hashira forgot, placing his thumb under his chin.

Kanao flipped her coin. It lands on heads. "I've told you a thousand times, Kanao. You don't need that..." Y/n was concerned. not that he's annoyed. just the fact that she might live her life like this forever.

"...It doesn't matter. nothing really matters to me so it doesn't matter. Kanao said. "...someday." Y/n whispers.

"Someday...?" Kanao overheard.

"Someday. or... even someone. will make you realize."

He said. "I... I don't understand." Kanao was confused.

"There's the haori section. Shall we?" Y/n points out.
"Yes." She follows him.

10 Minutes Later...

"We didn't get anything... just Shinobu's stuff..." Y/n was disappointed that the store doesn't have any haoris that he likes. "On a scale of one to ten, how mad Shinobu will get if she finds out?" Y/n questions Kanao.

"eleven." She said, who has a blank face. "I'm dead..." The Hashira is troubled.

Meanwhile, with the deadly trio...

"Tomioka-san!" Tanjiro ran up to him. "Are you heading into battle now?" The silent swordsman asked. "Yes! also, Tomioka-san. about Nezuko, thank you so much." Tanjiro thank him for all the things he did for him.

"I didn't know you would put your life and reputation on the line. I just don't know when to thank you."

"You can thank me by doing goodwork." Giyu dissappears in a flash. "Right. I should write a thank you letter for Tsugi-san too." Tanjiro remembered.

_-_-_-_Major Timeskip_-_-_-_

As the sun sets, Kyojuro boards the Mugen Train for his investigation, Inside the train, the passengers prepare for the trip; Kyojuro decide now is time to eat the bento box, to which he opens the package and tries his meal, before loudly exclaiming it to be delicious.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke all board the Mugen train for their mission to accompany the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. Tanjiro, also takes time to ask Kyojuro on his knowledge of his father's breathing technique, Hinokami Kagura. "I want to ask you something, Rengoku-san." Tanjiro looks down, concerned. "What is it? Go on!"

"It's about Tsugi-san." He said. "What about him?" Kyojuro didn't even look at him. he stared up front with his arms crossed. "The Dance Of Hinokami. I channeled the dance I saw when I was a kid. If you or Tsugi-san know anything about it, I would greatly appreciate it."

"but... I asked him before but it wasn't really that much of information because of the fact that Tsugi-san seems to be so serious about his... erm, relationship." Tanjiro questioned him with a much louder tone.

"Sure!"

"Eh-"

"But I know nothing!" By his response, Tanjiro seems a bit dissapointed. "I've never heard of this 'Dance of Hinokami' i've only heard about the Sun Breathing. It's a breathing technique only Tsugi-kun knows and uses. not much was shared by him." Kyojuro explained.

"Hm, It all makes sense now. my technique is probably much different from Tsugi-san's. well, I hope I can ask him on the way back." Tanjiro whispers, happy with Kyojuro's reply.

"I'll explain the branch. Flame, Water, Wind, Stone, Thunder. these are the basic breathing styles. The other breathing styles branched out from these five."

"For an example,
Mist is derived From Wind.
Love is derived from Flame.
Insect is a version of Flower which derived from Water.
Serpent is, again, also derived from Water.
While Sound is derived from Thunder." Kyojuro carefully explained.

"...What about Tsugi-san's?" Tanjiro questions as why Kyojuro didn't mention about it.

"Like I said, we didn't get much information from himself. there are two possibilities, at least. Sun breathing is derived from Flame... or its just one of the basic breathing styles that the slayer corps didn't even know have existed." Kyojuro told him. Tanjiro was silent after hearing his explanation.

-Back with our Hashira-

"A letter? who is it from?"

"It is from Rengoku-san." Aoi told him. "Alright, what do you got for me, Kyojuro-san..." Y/n reads the whole thing.

""Good day, Tsugi-kun!! I am currently on a mission with Kamado-boy and his two other friends! I'm sending this because I'm quite grateful to be your teacher! It's been awhile since I go out on a mission without you as my tsugoko!! no matter what happens, go ahead and live with your head held high! grit your teeth and look straight forward!

P.S

Rengoku Kyojuro.""

"Ah, of course it's another motivational speech. It's not like anything will happen to you, you silly eye-brows." The Hashira lays on the floor. seemingly wanting to relax.

"Oi, Tsugi-sama! I'm doing my laundry here!!" Aoi yells out, seeing the hashira laying on the floor next to a basket of clothes.

-_____-______-_____-_____-

~Facts with Y/n~

"Shinobu was mad at me that I didn't get any haori..." Chibi Tsugi has gone sad. "Gomenasai, Y/n-kun..~" Chibi Shinobu pats Y/n's head.

The facts with our Hashira ends and the next chapter begins!