But the main finding of Rosé was this. Her old Iphone 8. She used that until 7 months ago before she got herself the newest IPhone on the market.

"I wonder..." Rosé mumbeled, her left hand reaching for the device.

"Oh, it actually does"

The phone actually turned on. A wonder since it's an Iphone and not a Nokia.

Rosé's lockscreen made her smile instantly. It was a picture of her, Jisoo and Dalgom.

Whysoever, our blonde softie here thought it would be a good idea to dive into the photogallery to look at some pictures of her and her family's vacation to Melbourne.

Rosé didn't think one second about that she could stumble over other pictures, pictures she probably shouldn't look at right now.

It didn't take much swipes up till Rosé stumbeled over exactly those kind of pics. But not the pics of Autralia, no. Old pictures of her and her at that time girlfriend Lisa.

Selfies when they were on dinner dates, selfies in the park, winter selfies and more and more cute couple pics. Seems like Rosé never deleted them. Did she forget it or did her heart stop her from doing it?

"Put it away Rosé. It's not good for you, you should not be looking at this right now"

But instead of listening to her mind who was actually right, the blonde just kept scrolling and scrolling until she got stuck on a particular selfie. The selfie where Lisa kisses Roseanne's cheeck with a big smile. This always used to be Rosé's favorite picture of them.

A not so quiet noise pulled Rosé's attention away from the picture on the phonescreen and scared the living spirit out of her in addition.

Rosé thought someone, probably Alice who doesn't knock anways, would have busted into her room and catched her staring at those old pics.

Pressing the phone close to her chest to hide the screen, Rosé noticed that the loud noise that gave her a half heart attack did not come from her bedroom door. Her door was still closed.

The noise was coming from the window. Seems like a branch was blown to the window by the strong august-wind that is blowing outside right now.

"Gosh, one day I'll just die because my heart gives up in a situation like this" Rosé breathed out reliefed. She had no idea how she would have explained that to anyone. Especially to Alice.

It took Rosé a lot to put the old phone away and get on with her real work.

There really wasn't much left to clean out. Most of the stuff in this drawer you could still use someday if you ever need it.

"How does this girl do that to stay on my mind 24/7????"

-----

Sunday has arrived, the day of the festival is here. Okay, Rosé honestly don't get it when it's called festival. It should be called town-party or so instead.

"Come in, I'm home alone!" Rosé heard Jisoo call from inside her house.

Following Jisoo's words, the blonde stepped into the beautiful house of the Kim family.

"And where in this big house can I find you?" Rosé called back, her eyes scanning the entrance and the livingroom.

"In my room. Where else is a 17 year old girl supposed to be?"

Before Rosé could even step onto the first step of the stairs that lead to the room of her best friend, Rosé felt that someone else must be happy that she's here again.