s4 e3

Madeline stands on the mat, listening to everyone talk. Kyler pulls her over to Tory, Robby, and him. "Yo, guys. My boy, Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. I think they're going old school with it, something called Bloodsport?" "I know that movie." Madeline and Robby say at the same time. "My dad left an old VHS at our place. For a while, it was the only evidence I had that he existed." Robby says. "I heard it's pretty dope. So, if you guys are in, let's do this." Kyler says. "Depends on how late I have to work tonight. My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guy's a total creep." Tory states.

"You got a new job? Where you working?" Robby asks. "It's none of your business." Tory snaps. "Okay." Robby says. Kenny walks in and Robby immediately throws an arm out across Madeline. "Look who made it." Kyler says. Kenny joins the group, looking kind of upset. "What's up?" Robby asks. "I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. This one guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai." Kenny answers, looking down. "Who was he?" "I don't know. He had this spiky red hair." He shrugs slightly. The entire group, minus Madeline, scoffed.

"We still owe that Judas some payback." Tory states. "Hell yeah." Kyler agrees. "Everyone, fall in." Kreese shouts. Everyone quickly goes to their spots. "As you know, our enemies are working together. They are combining their styles to beat us. But they are destined to fail. Because there is only one way. And what is that way?" "The way of the Fist, sir!" Everyone answers. "Exactly. However, that doesn't mean that we can't double down." Kreese says. Everyone shares a look. "Class, meet Sensei Terry Silver." Kreese holds up an arm, pointing toward the man from before as he walks out.

Madeline stares at Silver, her eyes drawn to his presence. "Co-founder of Cobra Kai and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of the sport. Together, we built Cobra Kai from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the All Valley." Kreese and Silver face each other, bowing. "Thank you, Sensei Kreese. It's an honor to be here." "With two senseis, you will receive twice the instruction.  That means twice the work. And if you are not prepared to put in 200%, then you can leave right now." "But if you dig in, and follow our lead, we're gonna take you to the next level."

Madeline can't tear her eyes away from the man, the entire lesson, her eyes were stuck on him unless Kreese said something that pulled her attention away. Silver notices the girl, her dyed black hair sticking out against her pale skin, she's attractive, no doubt. His eyes drawn to her figure every time she did something, yet they never caught the other looking. After training, Robby, Kenny, and Madeline were in the backroom. Robby and Kenny working on kicks, and Madeline doing whatever she can to the punching bag. "So, are you guys gonna beat up this Hawk dude?" Kenny asks.

Madeline tries to act like she isn't listening as she keeps training. "Don't worry about it. Focus on your combos. Really use that speed. Let's go. Come on." Robby says, holding up the pads again. "Yep. Again." "I told you I been practicing. Got all the moves down." Kenny states. Madeline snorts. You never tell the person training you that you've got everything down. "Oh really?" Robby removes the pads, throwing them off to the side before sweeping Kenny's legs. He reaches a hand down to the boy, pulling him back up. "Over at Miyagi-Do, I was taught you can learn all the moves, but none of that matters unless you have balance."

Robby points a finger at Kenny's chest. "Understood?" "Yeah." Kenny responds. Silver chuckles as he walks in. "It's uh... It's a Cobra Kai lesson. I was just using Miyagi-Do-" Robby tries to defend. "It's okay." Silver states. "Balance is crucial. A man can't stand, he can't fight. Give Mr. Keene and me a moment alone." Silver motions Kenny out. "Yes, Sensei." Kenny bows, walking out. Madeline quickly picks up her bag. "You're fine, stay. Keep practicing those kicks." Silver says to her, eyes boring into her. "Yes, Sensei." She nods, going back to what she was doing, attempting to keep her noise to a minimum so as not to disturb them.