6. INTRUDER OR TRAINER?

Please read previous chapters for better understanding..😊

ENJOY 💕🤗

Let's continue ...
_______________________________

The same day, evening everyone were back at the academy, a little tired yet feeling fresh as they got some time to do the chores they love to. Col. Batra , hence decided to give trainers an off and cadets were asked to do gun shot practice on their own as per their knowledge they learnt in their last sessions. Cadets agreed yet half-heartedly. Trainers went to Col. Batra Cabin and Cadets were busy in academy hall practicing the guns.

In Col. Batra Cabin..

Agents - Sir..

Col. Batra - At ease agents. I know aap log yahan isliye aaye hain taaki puch sake ki maine aaj cadets ko akele practice karne ko kyun kaha? Right?

Faizi - Yes sir. Wahan kuch cadets achhe se gun pakadna nahin jaante or aapne...

Col. Batra - Mujhe pata hai Faizi. Lekin maine yeh isliye kia taaki kal cadets ek on spot trial mission ko anjaam de jisme every cadet and trainer will take part. Isse hum unki tyari ki taraf nishtha or lagan Jaan payenge.

Sanju - Lekin sirji, yeh thodha jaldi na hai.

Col. Batra - Nahi Sanjana, musibat kabhi tyari dekh kar nhi aati. Remember kal subah cadets ko ek sirf ek warning denge uske baad koi bhi ek trainer as a fake intruder academy mein enter karega, lekin yaad rahe guns will have fake bullets.. cadets or trainers dono ki. Sabke dress code same rhenge- black uniform and faces should be hidden by cloth .. remember sabke.

Karan - Sir ab aapke mission ke liye waise bhi inn namuno.. (Batra sir glared) mera matlab recruits ko jhel rahe hai . Kal inki nishtha or lagan ko bhi aazmalete hain.

Col. Batra - Shaabash Shergill. Sab jaakr tyaari Karo. Banta se kehkr main cadets ko warning dilwa dunga. Everyone DISPERSEE !!

Agents - Sir !!

Next Morning, Ustaad Ji gave a warning to the cadets but most of them took it lightly except the six (Monu, Chitra, Bala, Koel, Premji and Suman Ji) . Everyone felt a bit suspicious when they were asked to wear the black uniforms but again they shrugged off the thoughts. Cadets were present in the Mess eating their meals. All of a sudden, a red alert siren made the noise all around.

Chitra - #Warning was correct. #TimeToProve. #LetsGo

Bala - Oye.. Hashtag ki dukaan abhi side mein rakh. Jo humari uniforms mein gun hai uss se..

Sumanji - Hum apni or sabki maddad kar sakte hai.

Premji - Mere "Maa ke poot" serial mein bhi aisa hua tha.. episode 145 jisme..

Koel & Monu (together) - Shut Up guys!!

Koel - Premji, yeh inn sab baato ka sahi time nahi hai.

Monu - Please baate mat karo. Let's Focus.

As soon as Monu finishes, Ustaad Ji ordered everyone to tie the black clothes on their faces so that no one can identify them (only eyes were visible) . Special Agents Faizi and Sanju also came all decked up in black uniform but were hiding behind pillars to watch out the cadets performance.

Cadets were about to reach the academy reception but they saw a person in the same black uniform with guns in both the hands , face tied moving towards them.

Bala - (only the rest five could hear) Lagta hai yeh bhi koi cadet hai.

Rest four hummed but Monu was suspicious as the person was handling the guns as if he was well trained.

Monu (in mind) - Yahan kuch toh gadbad hai dekhna padega. Iske haathon se nhi lagta ki yeh abhi new joined cadet ho.

The six and the intruder were walking in different directions side by side. But Monu, kept her leg infront that made the intruder fall on the ground. As soon as the person fell, he grabbed the guns and started firing. Monu's doubt was now confirmed.

Monu (screamed) - He is the intruder.

The rest five started firing but before their shots, the man blasted the smoke bomb and ran inside. Monu noticed him running and ran behind him. The five were unable to witness the intruder running due to area covered in smoke.

The intruder was running in the corridor. He was not allowed to use his training against cadets as ordered by Col. Batra. While running, his legs got unscrambled in rope which further made his shoes stepped on pebbles. The pebbles were making him roll and later the floor became the mattress for the intruder. Monu shot three shots on him as soon as he fell down . One on his shoulder, one on his leg and one near his stomach. But..

Monu - Yeh toh nakli golliyan hain.

Monu threw the gun as she saw the intruder was able to stand again. She ran towards him. She stood facing his back, removed her scarf from the face and tied his hands from the back. The intruder (now you all would have guessed - KARAN) was not able to watch her face. He rolled her the same way as it was done during the First Meet of MORAN in the show, and there he saw the adorable eyes and the pretty face of the lady. He was surprised yet a little bit happy to know that apart from being a Great kind doctor, the girl is also trying to be a determined commando. The two shared the eye lock which was broken by the cadets, Faizi, Sanju and rest of the academy people along with Col. Batra.

Col. Batra- At ease everyone. (This broke their own world of imagination)

Monu - Sir, he is the intruder.

Col . Batra - Well Done Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan. I am proud of you. He is not the intruder. He is the head trainer of the academy, Special Agent Karan Shergill.

Faizi - Ji Mohtarma, yeh sab Batra Sir ka plan tha taki aap sab cadets ko jaanch sake, jisme aap pure anko se pratham aayi hain.

Monu (to Koel ) - Koel, please translate.

Everyone giggled along with Monu as her line to Koel was just for fun. Our trainer Shergill was adoring her talks and recalling his first meet with Monu with a smile on his face but soon he faded it.

Karan (in mind) - Ohh, she is Dr. Monami Mahajan. Yeh PSAF mein cadet bhi hai. Not bad .

His face was still under the black cloth. He was about to remove the cloth when .....

-T.B.C
_____________________________________

WRITER'S CORNER 🖋️

💥 Hope you liked the second yet half meet of MORAN where Karan comes to know that Monu is his Cadet. What will happen when Monu will know that the Khadoos Strict person she addressed is none other than Karan? 💥

Hope this chapter was able to entertain you all ♥

KEEP READING! 😊

💗 STAY TUNED FOR THE UPCOMING 💗
♡ Vote
♡ Share
♡ Feedback
♡ Suggestions

.