7. UNEXPECTED TRUTH

Please read previous chapters for better understanding..😊

ENJOY 💕🤗

Let's continue ...
__________________________________

Karan's face was still under the black cloth. He was about to remove the cloth but was stopped when the academy security incharge came to inform something.

Security Incharge - Jai Hind Sir.

Col. Batra - Jai Hind. Kya hua? Tum yahan? Sab theek hai na?

Security Incharge - Sir waise toh sab theek hai lekin koi aaya hai Dr. Monami Mahajan se milne

Monu - Whatt!!

As soon as she tries to continue, everyone heard the drone voice. Monu ran after it. Karan removed the cloth and asked the agents to capture the drone. Agents also ran after the drone but like the show , Sanju broke the drone. Faizi and Karan were informed by Sanju through Bluetooth earbuds. Monu was shocked to see the drone into pieces as now she couldn't locate the person's location. She shrugged off her thoughts as soon as she heard the party songs being played. She went towards the academy gate. Rest of the Cadets , trainers also went towards the gate . Monu saw a young cute, chirpy boy vibing with the song. Cadets reached.

Monu - SIDDDD.... STOP IT I SAID. JUST STOP IT... (screamed, shocking the cadets as they never saw Monu so angry that too on someone, showing rights on him.)

[ PS - The guesses were Right 😌😜😉🤗❤️]

Sid knew that his Moti Billi turned into Jungli Billi when she becomes angry . He stopped the Music on his own.

Trainers (SaRanFa and Col. Batra, Batra Ma'am, Ustaadji too) reached.

Sid - Monu... I missed you... Kaisi hai Kamini??

Karan was feeling a bit awkward as to how this person knows Monami and why is he addressing her with a nickname and miss you. But came back to his khadoos mode soon.

Monu noticed the people around and kept mum.

Col. Batra - Aap kon or yahan kis liye?

Sid - Main .. sorry .. Siddarth Ganju Reporting Sir. (With an incorrect salute) You can call me SidG . Main Monu.. Dr. Monami Mahajan ka bestest friend. She is everything to me.

Karan again had a pinch of hardtime after hearing this. He came forward and saw Monu smiling. He looked towards Sid and moved forward.
Monu smiled on her bro's cuteness. But her smile changed to a shocking face when she heard someone's voice.

Karan - Aap koi bhi ho but academy mein cadets ke relatives are not allowed.

Monu ( to Koel) (whispered) - Koel yeh kon hai?

Koel -(whispered) Monami yeh hi toh hai jise tu uss din khadoos or strict saadu bula rhi thi. Academy ke Head Trainer Special Agent Karan Shergill.

Monu (suprised, shocked mixed emotions) - WHATT?? (a little louder)

Karan turned his face towards her and realised that Monu screamed.

Karan - Everything fine, Cadet (emphasised) Dr. Mahajan?  (In a strict tone)

Monu - Yes..yes.. si... sir

Karan nodded and again turned towards Sid.

Sid- But Main toh yahan as new joining Cadet banke aaya hun. You can ask Col. Batra. Sir remember my dad..

Col. Batra - Ohh.. yes yes.. come in .. Everyone back in the academy.. inside now.. disperse.

Monu was angry on Sid. Sid recognised it but he quietly moved inside the academy along with Col. Batra on his side.

The three agents were still standing .

Karan - Inn jaise raes zado ki wajah se deserving logo ki jagah chhin jaati hai. Lekin yeh Monami ka dost. Kaise?

Faizi - Are aapko toh apni waali ka naam pta hai. Achhi baat hai.

Karan - Oye Saand jyada bola toh Tera khana kya saans Lena bhi band karwa dunga. (and glared at Faizi)

Faizi - Are Janaab ji Shaant.  Janaab aap bhul gaye uss din jisko aap bade pyaar or gusse se RaniSahiba bula rahe the woh or koi nhi Monami Tsunami hi hai. Ussi din aapko lag rha tha ki woh bhi bigdi hui raes zadi hai. Lekin nikli.. nhi na. Hume nhi lagta uska yeh dost Aisa hoga.

Sanju - Nahi Faizi Sir ji.. Karan Sir ji sahi keh rho hai. Yoh toh Kati chirkut lga hume. Doctorni ko pta nhi kya pasand aaya isme Jo dost bana liyo ?

She says and left. KarZi returned to their room to complete their conversation.

Karan - Ek minute woh RaniSahiba Monami hai... (Shocked) or tu use Monami Tsunami kyu bulata hai Saand?

Faizi - Woh uss din ( and tells the complete incident - For you all read the CHAPTER 3 A NEW BOND if not read) ....

Karan chuckled but became a bit suspicious that how could a new joined recruit be so good.. she had a fight with Faizi and today also she was able to capture him.

Karan - Acha chal bahut baat ho gai saand. Drill ka time hone wala hai.. Tyari kar lete hain.

They both got engaged in the drill preparations. On the other side, Sid and Monu went to Col. Batra Room.
Monu was giving glares to Sid where as Sid was trying to avoid eye contact with her. Col. Batra informs Sid about the drill schedule, rules and regulations of the academy. Sid nodded like a small kid.

Col. Batra - Tum ab se Bala ke saath Room 2 mein Rahoge. Prem Ji ko Room 7 mein shift kardenge. Is that clear?

Sid & Monu (together) - Yes Sir.

Sid went towards Batra Ma'am and touched her feets.

Sid - Kya main aapko MummyG bula sakta hun? Aap bahut ache ho.

Batra Ma'am- Haan Haan kyun nhi puttar . Kyu Puspinder Ji, koi aitraaz hai kya?

Col. Batra - Are nahi nahi, mujhe koi dikkat nhi hai. (in a bit scary tone)

Monu was happy that Sid was able to adjust but was angry as to why he didn't tell her, why he came here what he is thinking and lot of other questions..

The four exchanged smile and SiMi left the cabin.

-T.B.C

_____________________________________

WRITER'S CORNER 🖋️

💥 Hope you liked the revelation of Karan as Monu's khadoos trainer and Sid's entry, Sid & Mrs. Batra Bond. But why Sid has come to the academy? Will Karan remain the same way with Monu as he was during the first meet or will he interpret her also as a rich spoilt brat and be more strict with her? 💥

♥ Hope this chapter was able to entertain you all ♥

KEEP READING! 😊

💗 STAY TUNED FOR THE UPCOMING 💗
♡ Vote
♡ Share
Feedback
♡ Suggestions