She stopped. "You fucker." She exclaims and pushed me all of a sudden, making my phone crash into the ground.

"Now I definitely won't let you use my piano." I click my tongue, hit her and pulled her hair.

"Ouch!" She roll her eyes. "It's not ny fault you slipped your phone flatso. "

"Flatso?" I ask, curious.

"Yeah, flatso. You have breast bur flat as a pancake." She winks at me.

"Whatever." I grab my phone from the ground, and when I stand up I saw a familiar guy.

Shit, Finn.

"Hey!" He screams.

"Me?!" I scream back, pointing myself with my point finger. "Obviously." He says. I chuckled, and out of nowhere I walk towards him, leaving my sister dumbfounded.

"Hey." I say while catching my breath.

"I'm still fuckin confused." He says. "Why?" I was flapping my hands because it was how asf.

"Where do you exactly live?" He asks.

I turn my gaze and instead of pointing our house I saw Natalia looking at us while her arms we're crossed.

"Uh that house, what do you mean?" I ask Finn while pointing our house. I looked confused.

"Well I didn't know that we we're neighbors." He chuckled, stretched his arms, leaving his bike unhold which fell in an instant.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "I'm sorry, I forgot about this shit." He says while grabbing his bike up that fell.

"You ride?" I ask.

"No, that's the reason why I have a bike. Because I don't ride." He answers. "Whatever Mr. Wolfhard."

"Finn is the name." He corrected. "Where are you going anyways?" I ask Finn.

"Somewhere I want to. Wanna come?" He offers.

I look around and Natalia was still standing there in front of our property, arms crossed and giving us an intent look.

"Aren't you going to meet someone?" I.

"And who do you think I'd meet during saturdays?" He smirk. "I don't know, you know what nevermind, I'm coming with you." I say, panicking.

I don't know why on earth I was panicking. He sat on his cycle and fix his gaze at me. "Hop in, don't be shy." He teased.

"I am not." I denied, even though I was slightly shy.

"You ready?" He asks. "I am." I answer in assurance. I heard him chuckling so I hit his head. "Nothing's funny Mr. Wolfhard." I say.

"Alright, alright."

╔═ 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ═╗

Me and Finn stopped by a lake inside of a clean forest with tress and green grasses.