Gu Yanqing squeezed the soft face of the little milk cat before the little milk cat bit him, pinched his rosy lips, bit the soft lips again and kissed him for a long time. At the end, he lightly bit the little milk

cat's lips, and his voice was hoarse, "Baby, you and the cat strips are mine, I can eat whatever I want."

"Do you think so, eh?"

There was a mist in the round eyes that bit round, looking a little aggrieved.

"Bad!"

Gu Yanqing pinched the soft ears of the little milk cat happily. "It's only bad for my baby."

After speaking, he put the little milk cat on the boss chair, got up and walked into the cloakroom built into the president's office. , find a set of baggy white sweater and slacks inside.

He returned to the boss's chair and squatted down, grabbed the baby cat's pink feet and kissed it lightly, then put his pants over his feet, and dressed the kitten as if he were a child.

Only then did the little milk cat realize that he had seen the humble shit shovel twice last night and today.

Exhale.

However, every time it was only the two of them, as long as he didn't say anything, Gu Yanqing didn't say anything.

Then the other Protoss Miaomiao won't know, and he won't be laughed at~

Thinking of this, the little milk cat milky sounded and ordered, "Hey, shit shoveling, you are not allowed to tell me that you have seen my body. Others."

Gu Yanqing held the little milk cat in his arms, let him sit on his lap, turned on the computer and prepared to work.

Wen Yan asked with interest, "Oh, why?"

"There is no reason, just don't say it." The little cat didn't want to explain so much to the humble shit shovel, and when he found out, he would definitely laugh at himself.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the soft waist of the little milk cat, feeling the wonderful touch, and stuck to the little milk cat's ear, biting his soft ears lightly.

"Okay, I promise you won't tell me, what's the reward?"

Reward?

The little milk cat thought for a while, then pouted her soft mouth and took a big mouthful of Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing usually likes to kiss him the most.

This reward should be fine.

"The reward is for you, it's your word."

Gu Yanqing chuckled, lowered his head and rubbed his face against the soft cheek of the kitten, "Baby, one is not enough."

The kitten immediately rubbed Gu Yanqing's forehead and the tip of his nose. , cheeks, mouth, chin were mua several mouthfuls.

"Now, this is enough."

Gu Yanqing smiled happily, kissed the little milk cat on the cheek, and put his chin on the top of his soft hair "Well, okay, then promise me My baby."

"Baby, accompany me to work."

Gu Yanqing hugged the boy's soft, milky body, and sat in front of the computer to start working.

I got up in the middle of the night last night to decorate, and now after eating the cat strips, the little milk cat is a little sleepy.

He lay on Gu Yanqing's chest and quickly fell asleep.