Family Vacation

Riley's Perspective

Today's the big day – we're off to Hawaii, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Usually, I take Nick with me on these trips, but this time Ryland surprised me by inviting Vinnie. The catch? My folks don't know that Vinnie and I are together, so I'm a bit nervous about their reaction.

We're meeting up with our parents at the airport in Hawaii, then jumping into a jeep to head to our vacation spot. It's got a huge kitchen, a cozy living room, three bathrooms, four rooms with two beds each, and a fancy pool.

After a quick shower, I throw on a black top and some matching biker shorts. I want to look good but also be comfy for the journey.

I say goodbye to Payton and head over to Hype House to pick up Nick and Vinnie.

"Hey, babe, you look great," Vinnie says, giving me a kiss as he hops in the passenger seat.

"Got everything you need?" I ask them.

"Yep, all good, Mom," Nick jokes, making us all laugh.

"We're gonna swing by the Cheesecake Factory to pick up Ryland," I tell them.

"Why's he at a cheesecake factory?" Nick asks, confused.

"That's just what we call Chase's place," I explain.

At the Airport in Hawaii

We touch down in Hawaii, and the sun feels amazing on my skin. We meet our parents outside the airport and head to our jeep. Vinnie and I decide to play it cool for now and save the big news for later.

The beach house is just as beautiful as I remembered – beige on the outside and all decked out inside. Each room is fancy, and they all have views of the ocean.

"How should we pick rooms?" I ask.

"I wanna bunk with Nickyboy," Ryland says, putting his arm around Nick.

"Dad, can Vinnie and I share a room?" I ask with a grin.

"Sure thing, sweetie," Dad says, not suspecting a thing.

We share a knowing look before sorting out our sleeping arrangements.

We spend the first few hours unpacking and getting settled. Then we decide to grab dinner at a local diner and bike there. Vinnie and I hop on a tandem bike, and it's a blast. With Vinnie in front and shirtless, I can't help but admire his muscles as we ride.

"I love you, Vinnie!" I shout over the wind.

"What?" he yells back, focused on biking.

"I said I love you!" I repeat when we stop at a red light.

He smiles and says, "I love you too."

As we wait for the light to change, I ask him, "Can you see us starting a family together?"

He thinks for a moment before answering, "I don't know, Riley. If I wanted to start a family now, it'd be with you, but life's unpredictable."

"So, if I got pregnant in like a month, would you want me to keep it?" I ask, wanting to know his thoughts.

"I'd want you to do what feels right for you. It's your body," he replies honestly.

"Thanks, Vin. Let's go – the light's green," I say, nudging him back to the present

.................................................................................................

hey peeeeeeppppppssssssss

sorry its been so long since I posted a chapter but here you go, its quite short but its better than nothing

remember to vote and comment

<Laura>