"How about we just go and check it, and stop mumbling nonsense words again alright?" Noah sticks in.

The three of us looks at Noah and we all nodded at him, which made him heave a deep sigh.

"Excuse me." Gaten says to random students just so we can see what was happening.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Why should I do that?" I ask the blonde girl.

"The name's Emily you slut." She says.

My throat dried when she called me that. I look around and saw that a crowd of students was already watching the scene we are making.

"Okay so here's the deal." She says. "You seem like a very nice person, to be honest. But I would like you to stay away from Finn, and I'll leave you alone." She offers.

"Plus don't tell him I said these to you okay? I promise to leave you alone once you follow." She says as if tons of students weren't hearing her.

I think I might not able to do that. Finn is a very nice person! We're already friends as well. I don't want to ignore him.

"What do you say?" The black hair girl says.
"Hannah. Stop sticking in our conversation." Emily warns the black hair girl, Hannah.

The other girls just cross their arms. I stand straight and face her.

"No." I smiled at her.

I was about to leave when she pulled me by my shirt and pushed me, making my butt fall flat on the floor.

"Ouch." I groaned as I touch my waist. It hurts because of the fall. I look at Emily and she was smirking at me.

She kneel down and our faces were only inches apart. "Stand up." she commands.

I made myself brave. I confidently stand up and face her.

"What do you need? I said no, so stick with that. Who are you for me to follow?" I answer back.

"OHHHH." The crowd oozes. Making her more fuming mad.

"I am Emily, the school queen bee, cheerleading captain, and model." She stated.

"So?" I challenge her.

She raise her hand up and I already know what was going to happen. I immediately close my eyes and try to cover my face, waiting her palm to touch my cheek when I heard her groan.

"Stop." I heard a guy's voice.

I opened my eyes and saw Finn, holding Emily's arm that was about to slap me a millisecond ago.

"Finn?" I.

"Finn!" Emily exclaimed and immediately took Finn's hand that was stopping her arm. "This girl Finn!" She pointed at me.

"Me?"

"Yes you! You slut!" She roll her eyes at me. "Finn I told you she's no good! Don't ever hang-out with her! She pushed me and pulled me by ny hair-"

"Stop Emily." Finn warns her. "I saw everything alright."

"What do you mean?" She asks but Finn didn't answer and just stare at her. "She told you to tour her around, because her also slutty friend told her about you, and I know for a fact that she is planning to seduce you my Finn!"

"Excuse me?!" Y/f/n sticks in. "Who the fuck are you calling sluty?!"

"You!" Emily pointed y/f/n.

"Stop it Emily, she didn't ask me to tour her around." Finn says. "I was the one who ask her if I could tour her around." Finn added.

"Why did you do that?!" Emily exclaimed while tears are starting to fall from her face.

"Because I know she's new and y'all are going to pick on her." He. "Now will you excuse me, and stay away."

He gaze at me. "Are you alright y/n? Come on let's get you cleaned up." He offers, helping me to stand properly.

"I thought you like me?!" She exclaims.

Finn turn his gaze to Emily back. "Since when?"

The crowd started laughing and made Emily burst into tears. She and her minions left, running after her.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about that."

"I'm okay Finn, really." I calm him. "And thank you. You didn't have to do that you know. But thank you so much." I smiled at him.

"No worries alright?" He chuckles. "Now come on let's go." He smiled, offering his hand to me.

_____________________________