Official chapter 1

We start our story 2 months before the entrance exam. During this time our protagonist izuku midoriya pushed himself more than our original timeline. Hence, his predecessor decided it would be a good change of pace to go camping for a few hours on the weekend.

Izuku was hesitant but ultimately agreed on it. As such, they left for a forest near the city as they quite enjoyed the time they spent there. Then izuku decided to have a walk around the forest for a bit.

"Hey, all might I'm gonna go for a walk around the forest for a bit if you don't mind".

"Not at all young midoriya".

This is when we find our protagonist exploring the forest as he walked around. Then he saw what looked like a shooting star and gave a small smile until that shooting star started coming towards him at amazing speeds.

15 Minutes earlier:

We see 2 ships, one almost destroyed while the other having little to no damage. 

'Sir we are ready to board the ship".

"Hurry, I won't be denied of the Omnitrix any longer!".

But soon the other ship attacked one last time as a ditch effort, as the bigger ship's control room was severely damaged by it. A pod launched from the smaller ship as it headed towards the earth but a chunk of debris hit it changing its course and the course of history forever.

In the present:

We see our protagonist recovering from the blast.

"ugh, what was that".

As he got closer to investigate but saw a metal sphere in the middle. He got to the edge of the crater before the ground beneath him crumbled as he fell. He got up once more to see the metal sphere up close and it opened as he saw a green light emanating from inside it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know sorry for the cliffhanger I'm still thinking about how the story should go on and such.

 Also, tell me what the 10 aliens should be?.