"And who might you be?" Andria asks with her hand on her hip.

"Her friends, bitch! I guess who don't have one!" Nicole yells.

"Friends!" She scoffs. "I guess she finally has some. I remember her crying for a few when she was a kid!" She mocks and I bunch my fingers. I never felt so angry. I want to slap her.

"Shut the fuck up, Andria!" Lucas yells. He looks over his shoulder. He turns around and looks her right in the eye. She looks scared. Lucas's Devil mode is on and there is no stopping him now. He looks so angry. "You talk about her that way again, it won't end good for you!" He warns. He might as well put his hand around her throat with the anger he is looking at her. "Apologise to her. Now!" He commands.

She looks at him in shock. Even I am shocked. He doesn't back off and she sighs. Her eyes meet mine. "Sorry." The word leaves her mouth in a murmur.

"Never pull that kind of stunt on me again. I am letting you off hook this time and you do that again, like I said, it won't end good." He warns her again. "Now get the fuck out!" He tells her and we are all shocked just like her at the way he spoke to her.

She looks at me and curses before taking another lift beside us.

He turns to me and takes a step towards me. "You are coming with me today." He announces like there is no place for argument and I shake my head, pushing the close button again. "Angel." He calls. Nicole and Aria make an "aww" sound.

I look up and meet his eyes. My vision is blurry because of the tears. His face immediately softens. His eyes plead.

Please.

I look away and am about to reach for the close button again. I hear him sigh and before I know it, I am being lifted off the ground. I squeal. He is carrying me over his shoulder. I look up at my friends and they all have horrified looks on their faces.

He turns around and starts walking towards his private lift. I try to wiggle, but he slaps my ass as I try to. There are no words again between us. Once we are in his lift, he sets me down and I adjust my dress. I don't even look at him. He cages me against the elevator wall. I look down at his chest. His arms are stopping me from going anywhere. His body is over mine and I have no space to move.

I am trapped!

"Look at me."

I don't want to!

"Look up, Angel!"

I slowly lift my gaze and he looks like he is in pain.

"I know what it must look like, but it's not what it is!" He tells me with such assurance. "You know I can't cheat on you."

I know. I know! That's why I don't know what to believe! Tears trail down my face.

"Please don't cry." He wipes away my tears. His eyes bore into mine. The pain in them must be clear. "Fuck! I am sorry, Angel!" He tells me. "It was unexpected." He tries to explain and opens and closes his mouth like he don't know how to explain or make me understand. The elevator doors open and he holds my hand dragging me along with him to his car.

He puts me in his car and gets in his driving seat before getting on the road. I look out the window as he drives.

Stop crying, Ana! You need to be strong!

He takes my hand and is about to press a kiss on the back of it when I snatch it back. I am not going to let his lips touch me when he has just has another woman's lips on them. The thought disgusts me.

"Angel, you can't actually be believe I would cheat on you. You know, I won't." He takes my hand again. "It's just a kiss. It didn't mean-"

"Just a kiss?!" I ask angrily. That gets me. He speaks like it's no big deal when he would even let another man touch me. He is shocked at my voice. "Well, maybe I would go on a date with Robert. You know it's just a dat-Ah!" The car comes to a screeching halt. I jerk in my seat. The car behind are honking hard, but he doesn't care. He stopped the car in the middle of the busy road.