Two

The next morning I wake up groggy and wrapped in a blanket. I check the clock beside my bed and see that it's only 6:15 in the morning, but instead of falling back to sleep I take a shower to get ready for the day. Then I slip on red and white, vertical striped capris and a black short sleeve shirt tucked in. I'm sure Elsa won't be pleased that I'm wearing pants but if I'll be moving all day then I must be comfortable.

To give me an extra boost of confidence I curl my hair into thick ringlets and put a jewel clip in. Last, I slip on flats and quickly do my make up. Since it's my first day I figure I need to impress everyone so I put on a dab of red lipstick so it looks natural, some kohl liner, and mascara.

I glance at the clock and realize I still have an hour, so I whip up breakfast in the tiny kitchen. However, I notice there's no eggs so I run out to the trailer next door to borrow some. While waiting for an answer at the door I realize this must be Lobster Boy's trailer since there's claws painted on it. A minute later the door is still closed and I can't hear anything inside, so I figure it'd be okay to quietly walk in and take the egg; after all, my aunt owns this place.

I knock once more to give him a chance but I suppose he's still asleep. When I finally gather the courage to sneak inside I slowly twist the knob and find it unlocked. Then the door creeks and I step inside. I hear strange noises but ignore them to retrieve an egg. While gently shutting the door behind me I accidentally knock something off the counter. When I spin to pick it up I see something I wasn't prepared for.

Lobster Boy is leaning over his bed, with his back to me, while pumping his arm into something. I notice legs spread apart and dangling off the side of the mattress. Loud moans fill the room and I'm positive they're feminine. "Oh yes! Faster Darling!" A voice demands and now I have an idea of what's happening. Luckily, neither of them spots me but I push my luck and head for the refrigerator.

I tip toe towards it and nearly make it until I trip over a shoe and land face first on his floor. As I stand up and brush the dirt off me I remember that I'm in someone else's home. I'm faced with the shocked face of a woman who is trying to straighten her skirt and the surprisingly calm face of Lobster Boy. I try to explain myself but am embarrassed so I begin to stutter. "I-uh... I'm sorry I wa-"

The woman who Jimmy was pleasuring stands up and cuts me off. "Jimmy! You said no one would know!" she whines as she hits his chest. "I want my money back!" she yells with one hand on her hip and the other fixing her messy hair.

I furrow my brows at her demand. Money? "Darlin' I didn't know someone was going to break in. Relax, she works here. She ain't gonna tell anyone. Isn't that right, Miss..." he trails off when he realizes we haven't formally met. Then he raises his eyebrows at me, indicating to go with the story.

"Ye-yeah. I'm new to town anyways. I won't say a word," I mumble while looking at the ground. This is mortifying.

After all the pleading, the lady scoffs and grabs her purse. "Yeah right. Keep the money. You sure need it," she growls and then stomps out of the trailer leaving me awkwardly tugging on my curls.

Instead of staying for an uncomfortable introduction, I try to escape while he picks up the things the woman threw at him. Unfortunately he's smarter than I am because he grabs my bicep before I can take off. "Wait, please let me explain," he begs with worry in his eyes.

"No, no. It's my fault. I was just coming to borrow an egg. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have invaded your space."

"It's fine. I pleasure bored housewives on the side for extra cash. You wouldn't believe the amount of women who are desperate for my touch." I crinkle my forehead to his response. What's so special about him? But then he lifts his hands up and it suddenly makes sense. Both of his hands are deformed; the pointer and middle finger are conjoined and the ring and pinky fingers are the same, which leaves him with three fingers on each hand- a thumb and two large ones. Thus, making it perfect for fingering women. "You didn't know?" he asks with concern. I shake my head and he chuckles. "They don't call me Lobster Boy for nothin'." I open my mouth to tell him I'm leaving but he interrupts me. "I'm Jimmy Darling. Maybe I could give ya a free session sometime," he winks and then smiles, which reveals a dimple.