𝟏» ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ

"When you had not touched me yetOh, take me back to the night we met

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met."

-The night we met//Lord Huron.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I WANNA FUCKING DIE.

That was the only thought left in my mind as I crumbled to the ground, panting. My lungs burned from the past hour of exhaustion and my limbs felt like they might just fall off from punching too hard.

The Sun came up about an hour ago, its dappled light now greeting me through the trees.

I wish I could stay here forever, in peace, somewhere I wouldn't have to fucking think. But we couldn't always have what we wanted, right? Besides, overthinking was kind of my thing. Take it away and my life was as exciting as watching paint dry.

Except for summer breaks. That time was for saving people and hunting things, all the fun stuff. 

Sometimes, it became impossible to turn it off, to not feel anxious. Today was just one of those days. School is fun—said no one ever. Although my sister would disagree.

Unlike me, Caroline thrived under attention and loved it ever since we were kids. I wondered how despite being brought up together, we turned out so differently. Guess there was always that one sibling who eventually failed everyone's expectations. 

That's me. 

The older, golden sibling. You didn't need to tell me twice to take out the trash or walk your dog. I'd just do it. 'Cause I always had to be your good little girl next door. The one you probably wouldn't find interesting, but your parents would love. 

And I wish I didn't fucking care. Not about the trash or my mismatched outfit (Though Caroline would say and I quote, "Over my dead body.") or what anyone said about me. It was fucked up. But that was just how my brain worked unless insanity ran in my veins.

Maybe I got it from the woman who pushed me out of her body just as she pushed me out of her life or the man who abandoned me at a doctor's door, draped in a blanket and crying. That would explain why they did what they did, right?

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄 ᵗᵛᵈ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें