While she knew how he felt about her, they still hadn't really discussed just exactly what this was and she thought it was best to do that before they got caught up in all of the work that was surely lying ahead of them today.

He stopped walking and looked down at her.

"Yea?" he asked. "Something wrong?"

"No, ehm, just... well... before we get to the others, I just wanted to, ehm..." she stopped, huffing slightly. She then met him straight on in the eyes. "What are we, exactly?"

Charlie smiled and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Though that was obvious. We're together," he said before kissing her. Ophelia felt the last bit of weight on her chest lift as she smiled up at him. "Unless..." Ophelia laughed loudly.

"I think we both established last night that wasn't our sort of thing," she said playfully.

"Good," Charlie said, grinning. He kissed her again and then started back to the camp.

"But, ehm, I'm no so sure I want everyone knowin' just yet," she then added. Charlie glanced at her, slightly confused. "It's no... well, with... Adara and all... maybe ease into?"

Charlie chuckled and rolled his eyes before kissing her cheek.

"Do not worry about Adara," he said. "She's an adult. She'll get over it."

He started down the path again, the camp coming into view. But as they neared it, he let go of her hand, smiling down at her to let her know that he was following her lead.

"Oi! There you are!"

They both looked over, seeing Andrew jogging up to them. Some of the other tamers looked over to see the two.

"Thought you were mad going out into that," he said, stopping as he reached them.

"Had to find Colonel and make sure he was fine," Charlie said. "Found him holed up in a cave and waited out the storm there before moving him back this morning."

Andrew looked back and forth between the two, then started smiling.

"I see," he said, a knowing note in his voice. "Well, now that you're here, got loads of work. Was a right nasty storm." He turned, motioning them to follow him.

"How bad?" Charlie asked.

"The enclosures seem fine thanks to everything we did yesterday, but there's been some damage to the main office and hatchery," Andrew said. "Got others out checking on the rest of the buildings and habitats."

"Well," Charlie said, winking at Ophelia. "Best to get to work, then..."

Ophelia stared at herself in the mirror, turning this way and that as she took herself in from different angles

Ophelia stared at herself in the mirror, turning this way and that as she took herself in from different angles. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, but she was. This was just Charlie.