The End

Welcome, I haven't updated my story for AWHILE now. So let's talk about 3 things, what would of happened if the story continued,where I'm going from here, and unfinished ideas the series never got.

1: THANK YOU GUYS, for the comments. I read them even now and you guys are SO very funny. So let's get into it

What would have happened?: The story would end with Y/N leaving the pizzaplex alone. Bonnie would have been restored but killed. Monty and Chica would have also been destroyed with Roxanne helping us escape. In the end YN would have lite the place on fire. Vanessa would have admitted what she did and been killed by either Musicman or Monty. YN it would have ended bitter sweet with a last episode being YN adopting Gregory aka a kid outside the pizzaplex. It was planned to be dark with William Afton never being made a apart of the main story.

Where I'm Going From Here: I'm making a play or student film for a club called Bloody Models. I'm getting into acting and in the same club I'll be modeling. I'll be working on some more stories but now all originals and maybe even a series and I might even make a YouTube or some other social media as the Lazy Writing Raccoon.

Ideas that were cancelled: Originally Sun & Moon were gonna be two different animatronics, Vanessa was gonna be with Y/N the whole story. Monty was gonna be killed by Freddy instead of Roxanne. There was gonna be a Q&A with Gregory as hosts but not only were questions hard to find but It was gonna break the lore. It was gonna be a special with how Vans & Y/N met. Y/N was going to see music man instead of the fight between Monty and Sun. Sun and Moon were gonna be destroyed by Vanessa and the others. Vanessa was going to die. Y/N was going to be scared of Roxanne and Monty instead of Freddy, Roxanne,and Sun & Moon. Which they quickly lightened up to but originally I was going to take countless chapters and be given a more horror feel. There was gonna be chapters called Tapes that had the true story of why the girl died from the notes and it would have made Vanessa a main villain.

So much could have happened but remember, this isn't my work or my characters. I need to expand, I think I will HAVE to move on to other forms of expanding like TV shows or films but again thank you guys for staying for the ride.

P.S: for the person who asked the question of if some characters were joining in. No Burntrap was never gonna be a thing cause I was only considering Glitch Trap ACTUALLY just taking the body of Bonnie. Instead of him taking parts from Bonnie. The Blob was not coming to the either sadly but thanks for asking <3

🎉 You've finished reading { 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱 } Yandere Animatronics x Reader 🎉