𝔄 ℜ𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯: 𝕀𝕀

A/C:

This will be probably how a lot of the story plays out, pov after pov.

{ Ϝɾҽԃԃყ Ρσʋ}

Vanessa told me someone was coming to visit when I told her about my update. She said she had done it, nothing changed though. I remember when Y/N would come, Vanessa would always tell me to show up in places to scare them. They would scream and hit at Vanessa calling them names. This time Vanessa said she just wanted us to all say hi before they talked and they were taken to the daycare. Apparently they were only staying here to help after the tragedy of Moon strangling an employee. He demanded they sleep but they refused he jumped on them. It was a special day so we were allowed to be in the daycare. Someone paid a pretty penny to make it so all the Glamrocks, well rocked their kids world. The lawsuit was hefty and that's why Vanessa also updated Moon's programing. I hope nothing like that happens again.

{ 2ɳԃ Ρσʋ }

You play a Glamrocks Remix to get in the mood, Monty shredding really plays for some good background. He's always been your favorite next to Chica. Well that was until Bonnie the lovable Bunny was taken out. It honestly annoyed you how they could take out the best member. The wolf and bear freaked you out. The Sun was way to energetic and Vanessa made note to call you emo. How does black nail polish and a little too much Billie make you emo. You sigh waiting at the doors of the Pizzaplex. Thank  God you only have to deal with an energetic robo and one that's obsessed with sleep. You turn but as you turn back the doors open and you see Vanessa and the Bear.

{ 3ɾԃ Ρσʋ }

Y/N jumped almost about to cry, tripping and soon falling. Vanessa laughs "I didn't expect that, you truly are a goof ball!" Y/N jumps up "WHAT THE DUCKING CHEESE SAUCE!?" Vanessa loses breathe laughing so hard. Glamrocks Freddy walks out trying to help Y/N but they kick. "THEY CAN COME OUTSIDE THE BUILDING!?"

After a total freak out Vanessa, Y/N and the others walk inside as she locks the door the animatronics stare at Y/N none knowing what to do or say . As Roxanne sniffs your hair "you have nice hair for a human." Y/N reacted confused soon chuckling. "Thank you" somehow the mood goes from awkward to funny as they all start talking to Y/N. While Vanessa watched not too far.

{Ʋαɳҽʂʂα Ρσʋ}

It's definitely working, that wolf is such a bitch. She spends hours talking about her perfection in a mirror for fucking Christ sake but she complimented them. Now time to test the affect of being forced to leave "hey Y/N" they turn to meet me with their lovely eyes. "Yes" they smile "let's go, animatronics go to your rooms or roam if ya want." Like that they made reasons and excuses, expect two,malfunction maybe? The girls beg for them to stay but Freddy and Monty don't react, damn it. No fun, the girls still should be fun. As I watch them all, giggling at them begging.

{2ɳԃ Ρσʋ}

You are called by Vanessa while being overloaded by the girls and Monty. It seems Freddy is silent, you feel bad but before you can think of what to say you remember she called you. "Yes"maybes you could say how was he, that's dumb he's an animatronic. You're feeling bad for an animatronic you almost wanna slap yourself before Vanessa replies " let's go" as she orders the animatronics to go to their rooms. You hear them beg and complain, well Roxy and Chica do. "Come on, can't we keep them for a few more minutes" begs Roxy as Chica follows "I barely told them about all the snacks eatable!" You chuckle "I do have a job here."

You back away waving as you feel as if they look sad having to leave you. "Bye bye Y/N" Chica screams after following Roxy "Rock on we'll see you on the flip." After ending with Monty " See ya Scales" wow you've already gotten a nickname. That's what he most likely calls everyone, but Freddy just walks not saying bye. You're not the one to get social anxiety over a bot, that's pathetic. You swing your body around and scream "BYE SUPERSTAR!" As you run to grab Vanessa's hand.

{ Ϝɾҽԃԃყ Ρσʋ }

The upgrade has given me unwanted feelings. I hated myself when they kicked away, I rather just watch from afar. My rock star is always gonna shine. I barely could get up the courage to talk as the crowd of their fans. Roxy, Monty, Chica, my team talked to them. I felt empty, but I'm just an animatronic. These are programmed feelings, but when they said they'd leave I almost wanted to grab them and rip everyone to pieces. Everything felt way too much till I heard them yell, bye rock star. I'm their rock star and their mine. All mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.

"FREDDY" Roxanne yelled "who do you believe, I know when they said Rock star they were referencing me!" Chica held her hand on her hips with a bawk laughed "as if, I'm obviously the most rockin of the group." Monty just kept walking not replying. I wonder what was going on in his head. I sigh, it's obvious it was meant for me. I'm their soulmate, their one and only, but my team would never understand. "I think they said rock stars, they were referring to all of us." Then Monty spoke up and dared to say something out of his mouth. "They were referring to Freddy like ALWAYS."

{ɾσxαɳɳҽ Ρσʋ}

I'm Roxanne wolf, amazing, great, you're amazing and great. No, no, no, no we aren't. They didn't notice us, they noticed everyone but us. Why does Monty have to remind me of how much I am less then? He gained so much popularity. I'm nothing more the a dusty wolf, but they can make me more. I'll be brand new when I get them, you can get them Roxanne. "What makes you think they were referring to our Fazbear!" Chica is so amazing compared to me. She has multiple versions of her and is a classic. Act perfect Roxanne no mistakes, no errors, no more being useless. Get Y/N, become amazing, everyone will love you then, get Y/N.