"Not at all!" Rogue adds while throwing the Foster a smile.

🗡🗡🗡

Vivian stands beside Rogue on a roof as Levia, the water dragon, rushes at them and commands Rogue, "Accept your fate and come with me!"

Rogue shouts back as they both leap to avoid the dragon's attack, "No! Never!"

The brunette growls defiantly, "Like hell we'll ever go with you!"

Vivian clenches her sword and chants, "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Flashing Comet!" Vivian lunges toward Levia, sword glowing blue, while launching her sword forward. The point of the rapier slams into his face, and they both seem to pause for a moment.

"That should do it," Vivian thinks. Her eyes jerk wide when there was no reaction from the water dragon.

"What?! It failed?!" The Hunter thinks in disbelief.

"Your puny sword has no effect on us, Vivian," Levia mocks.

"Damn you!" The Requip mage shouts, backflipping back toward Rogue before Levia could attack her.

Levia blasts through the roof and pursues them as Rogue and Vivian leap into the air. "You cannot escape your destiny! Your heart will become as black as night," He says as they leap over him.

"I'll never let that happen!" Vivian shouts at Levia. She adds, "As long as we're around..."

"This thing is a pain in my ass!" The White Dragon Slayer shouts with annoyance, as he shoots beams of white light at Scissor Runner. However, the dragon just brushes the attack aside.

Rogue and Vivian land and manage to dodge in time to avoid being crushed by both dragons, as they land on top of each other. Levia shouts as Rogue and Vivian stop and turn to them, "Stop getting in my way! If you refuse to help me, then go somewhere else at once!"

Scissor Runner snaps back, "I will not! I'm trying to kill this human, and you're preventing me from doing so!"

"Let's hit them, Rogue, Vivian!" Sting says as he lands on Rogue's other side.

"Right!" Rogue and Vivian say in unison as shadows gather in his hand, light in Sting's, and the Hunter's Flashing Comet spell forms in her sword. It pulses with immense magical energy, as much of it as she could muster. Sting, Rogue and Vivian unleash their attacks, and they hit both dragons right in the chest, causing a dust cloud to rise up around them.

"We did it!" The three say in unison as Vivian lands back beside Rogue.

"Your feeble magic has no effect on us," Scissor Runner scoffs.

"It's insulting! Prepare to die for your arrogance!" Levia adds. Scissor Runner swipes his paw and Sting is sent flying back with a cry.

"No, Sting!" I shout fearfully.

"Rogue, Vivian," Levia growls, causing us to turn to him, "I am through with asking! I have no choice but to take you by force."

The snarl Vivian makes bounces off the walls around them as she shouts back, "Well, you can forget it, Fish Breath! If you wanna take us, you're just gonna have to break every single bone in our bodies, and drag us, kicking and screaming! Because there's no way in hell we're going with you!"

Vivian raises her sword and readies her Snake Bite spell, despite not having much magic power left. Levia saw the attack coming, however, and sweeps his right paw for Vivian. However, she sees the attack coming and quickly summons her Valkyrie Shield, blocking Levia's paw. Vivian grunts at the impact.