Levi's Tea Shop- Attack on Titan

Modern AU

In a small town, just around the corner of Freedom Drive, lived a small and grumpy man

In a small town, just around the corner of Freedom Drive, lived a small and grumpy man. He lived in a small cottage and kept his space clean and free of any dust or cobwebs.

Around town, everybody knew him: short and grumpy- except when he's drinking tea. And of course there are some of the females who swoon over him, believing he's the most handsome man alive. Which may or may not be true.

The young man fixed himself, styling his hair and fixing his cravat to look presentable for the day.

He quickly made himself some breakfast: eggs and bacon- his go-to.

He sat at the table, his teacup in his left hand, holding it by the rim. It was black tea. His all-time favorite- bitter, like himself. He flipped the pages of the newspaper with the other hand.

'Levi's Tea Shop's Grand Opening!' It read. He smiled to himself.

Today was the big day. His dreams were coming true.

• • • • •

He stood in front of the glass door and heavily sighed before straightening himself, plastering a look of determination.

He unlocked the door and began to work. He grabbed the ladder and the colorful banner and began hanging up the decorations, fixing up his little tea shop to perfection. He set the tables with glass jars, filling each one with daisies he had picked early this morning.

He went behind the counter and aligned the tins of teas on the shelf nearby. He had all sorts: green tea, black tea, oolong tea, herbal tea, peach tea, butterfly pea tea you name it!

He had them all and was ready for the grand opening.

The bell on top of the door rang. Ding, ding, ding, ding. Customers had flocked in, filing in a line, all excited to try Levi's tea. Smiles lit their faces as the fresh aroma hit them, knocking these sleepy heads up.

People of all kinds came and went, purchasing cups and tins of tea. Young childern had enjoyed the peach tea (with a couple cubes of sugar) and the butterfly pea tea as they watched it change colors. Herbal tea was popular among the young adults and black or green tea was popular among the older adults.

"That will be 1.99," he stated, with a small smile. "Enjoy your black tea."

Levi loved all of his customers that came by to get a cup of tea. They always had made his day brighter. Secretly, he really enjoyed the young adults who stop by with their friends and sit at the table as he listens in to their conversation. Though he'll never admit it as it is rude to eavesdrop, but the conversations they have sometimes often pique his interest.

His favorite is when a group of girls secretly talk trash about another girl who Levi also agrees is trash. Or when they talk about their exes and how they were a mistake. It simply cracks him up.

But of course like any other store, he will have to deal with... annoying people. Fortunately, he lives in a small town and everyone is very kind but, occasionally he will deal with the "karens".

"Karens" as in the annoying girls who come in his tea shop to not buy anything but to just flirt and maybe get in his pants.

Upon hearing the bell on the door ring, Levi looked up from behind the counter and gave his next customer a warm smile.

The woman walked in, her midriff exposed and her bustier so tight her boobs could fall out. Her hair was curled and her face was plastered with a full face of makeup, almost too cakey for Levi to even look at.

She wore very extravagant jewelry, bangles- to be specific, that jangled with her every step.  The scent of musk that radiated off her was noticablly overwhelming, as it clashed with the strong aromic tea scents. She walked up to Levi, her eyes wandering up and down.

She gave him a small smirk. "Hey sweetie~," she purred, as she crossed her arms on the counter, resting her hand in the palm of her hand. She batted her eye lashes and twirled her hair as she stared down at his crotch.

Levi looked at her mentally disgusted. He just wanted to throw up already but he forced a smile on his face. "How can I help you?" he asked.

"Ohh.. I'll have a cup of rose tea."

"That will be 1.99," he replied, emotionless.

She pretended to open her purse before moving closer to him and batting her eyelashes. Levi's eyes twitched in annoyance, but kept a straight face.

"Oh... I don't have enough money to pay... Do you think I can pay in another way~" she asked sugesstivly, bending over, her boobs litteraly falling out any second.

Tch. Irritated, he threw the women out of his shop. "No money, don't come. You're a nusiance."

He sighed in irriation. He loves running his tea shop but sometimes he has to deal with these customers that are more than a pain in the ass. But at the end of the day there will always be a customer that brightens his day again.

A young girl stood up from her seat and made her way towards Levi. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Her behavior was unacceptable." Levi smiled gratefully at his customer.

"It's alright, it's not the first time."

He then watched her. Her eyes lit up as she rummaged through her bag and handed him a bag of brownies. "Here, take these. They're delious! I got them from Sasha's Bun Bun Bakery around the corner. Maybe one day you'll partner with them?"

Levi opened the bag of brownies and took a bite in one. His expression soften at the taste of such a rich and fudgy brownie that was yet so smooth and silky. He wasn't the one for sweets but the balance of sugar and coco harmonizing on his tongue may simply change his mind.

She smiled is satisfaction. "I'm glad to see you a bit happier! This tea shops is now one of my favorites and you deserve it. In fact, why don't I buy two more tins of Oolong tea. It's so amazing!"

Levi smile happily, "Sure thing."

Despite the downside, this is why he loves his little tea shop and will forever cherish these little memories...