(Y/n) saw the white flag has evolved into a red flag.

Kim Dokja felt a stronger force swirling inside his body. When he looks up, he saw (Y/n) holding up a wounded Myeongdong member in the air... by the neck.

“Why did you aim for Chungmuro?"

Despite shaking uncontrollably under (Y/n)'s piercing gaze, the man has said nothing.

(Y/n) has come to a realization when she first heard Kang Ilhun’s words. It was true that Chungmuro had just opened but it didn’t make sense for them to rush in like they had been waiting. The observations of the party and the strange look he made when he knew Kim Dokja was the representative..

These guys knew about this station from the beginning.

She brought her blade, Ikel, to the man’s throat and asked, “Who gave you the information of Chungmuro?”

Kim Dokja looked at Gong Pildu and asked, “Why didn’t you act more moderately?”

“Why should I show mercy to those running wild?” Gong Pildu looked annoyed.

Kim Dokja saw (Y/n) give Gong Pildu a nod of approval.

(Y/n) was getting annoyed at the man refusing to answer her question, it was not because he didn't want to... but because he can not— he was hit by several bullets and was coughing blood.

(Y/n) brought him down so that he was standing on the ground again, her sword was no longer in sight.

She dragged her fist back and in seconds it collided with the person's head. The man has less than average stats, he can not withstand (Y/n)'s strength.

His head went flying and his body falls to the floor. 

"Useless," she spat. The head bounced back from hitting a wall and tumbled to the ground, coming to a halt when it reached her feet.

(Y/n) kicked it away from her, furiously. It was like kicking a football.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is laughing ]

[ 600 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is asking why they are finding the situation so funny ]

[ 600 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' wants to vomit ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says that you are his favorite human ]

[ 700 coins has been sponsored ]

"Gah-!" Gong Pildu ducked as the head went flying towards his direction and nearly struck his own... still attached, head. 

Kang Ilhun saw the whole ordeal and was trembling tremendously. His only wish right now is for the ground to swallow him whole, (Y/n) looks like she would skin him alive.

"Was this all planned from the very beginning?" (Y/n)'s expression was dark.

Kim Dokja stayed back, (Y/n)'s strong forte is getting information out of a person.

“…W-What will you do with me now?” Kang Ilhun was trying his best to stay calm.

“It depends on how much information you can give me.”

“Are you basing the standards on usability?”

(Y/n) smirked amusedly, even in this situation... the man could still talk back.

Jung Heewon said, “In any case, the constellations see him as ‘wicked.’ How about trying torture?”

“Why bother with torture? I'll kill him if he doesn’t speak.” Thorned vines wrapped themselves around Kang Ilhun's neck, waist, and legs.