The guy was still standing in front of me so I stand up. "New girl?" He ask. I nodded at him and fixed my bag. "Yeah, how about you?" I ask.

"No, what makes you think I'm a new kid?"

"Uhm I don't know. What kind of question is that?" I say. "Reversing the question now huh?" He smirks.

I shook my head and didn't answer. I was about to walk away when I felt a grip on my wrist, making me stop and facing the guy back again.

"Since you're new, I would like to gladly volunteer myself to tour you around school." He smirks.

I mean that's so thoughtful of him. I would also love a tour so I won't get lost, since it is my first day and I don't know the place here yet.

"Really?" I ask.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I mean you're new right? You might get lost." He says. "Since you're new, other students here will probably pick on you."

My forehead crease. "Really? Why so?" I ask.

"New kid things, I guess." He chuckled. "So let's start the tour? We have an hour and thirty minutes left."

I nodded. "Yeah sure." I smiled a little. He isn't that mean at all, well maybe a little bit because he answers sarcastically at some point.

We started walking arond the hallway, he also brought me to his locker first.

"So this is your locker?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll show you yours. But what's your locker number?" He ask as he flip his hair.

"Locker 038." I answer. "Alright let's check that later." He says.

╔═ A Little Time Skip ═╗

We are now walking at the field. He showed me where my classes are going to be held every week days. He showed me my locker, club rooms, and other places where different activities are held.

"Did you just move here?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Yes, with my family. My mom and my sister. Not with my dad because he remarried another woman when he and mom got divorce." I answer.

He laughs. "You really go into full detail huh? You're interesting."

"I'm sorry, do I speak too much?" I ask, chuckling.

"You definitely do. Try to shut your mouth sometimes, you don't know you're sharing personal information to some stranger you just met."

I laugh a little. "Sorry." I say sarcastically. I look at him and he was looking at me with a smile, as the sunlight was hitting his face.

I snap out when I heard screaming at somewhere in the field.

"OMG Finn! Hey! Look at here!" I hear girls screaming from the bench of the field.

Me and Finn turned our gazes and saw a group of girls calling him while waving.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"No one, just some annoying cheerleaders who keeps on following me anywhere I go." He clicked hus tongue.

I look at the girls and saw that they were staring intently at me. "Don't look at them." Finn says, making me snap out from my glances at the girls.

"Popular guy huh?" I teased.

"Heck no." He denies. I rolled my eyes at him even though he wasn't looking. "Whatever." I say.

"Stalkers huh?" I heard a female voice. I look around and saw a girl. I don't know if she's a red head or a ginger. She has pretty hair, and she also looks pretty!

"Yup Stalkers." Finn answers the girl. I look at her and her gaze turned to me.

"Hey, so I think you're new here?" She asks. I nodded at her and smile. "I'm Sadie, and I see you already know frog face?" She giggles.

"Shut up." Finn says. "Y/n this is Sadie, and Sadie this is Y/n." Finn introduces me.

"Hi Sadie, nice to meet you." I greet. "Nice to meet you too, Y/n." She hands me her hand for a shake and I politely take it.

"Since we now know each other, you Y/n are sitting with us at lunch." Sadie states.

Finn nods at me. "If you're with us, other students won't get to pick on you." He adds.

"You can't say no, since Finn is the first person you met, you're now part of our friend group." Sadie says.

"What does that have to so with me?" Finn asks. Sadie just laughs and turns her back at us. "See you guys at lunch." Sadie bids.

"So I'll bring you to your first class?" Finn volunteers. "It's fine I can go by myself since you showed me the classrooms earlier." I say.

"Nah, screw tour. Come on, let's get to your first class." He says before grabbing me by my wrist.

└───*̥˚───*̥˚┘

- First chapter is done! More chapters are houng to be uploaded tomorrow! xoxo