Chapter 10

It's two weeks later and Louis' making out with Harry in their nest. They just got back from a check up and Niall and Maria offered to watch Luna while they had the day to themselves, which both lads were very grateful for.

He's leaning over Harry, careful not to put any weight on his stomach. The arousal is thick in the air as Louis smells sweet slick leaking out of Harry. He brings his hands up Harry's shirtless torso to rub at his nipples.

Harry's breath hitches and he pants against Louis' lips. "Oh God-"

"Hm, you like that?"

"So much." Harry's eyebrows are pulled together and his mouth his parted slightly in the most attractive way. "Please."

"Please what? Use your words darling." Louis smirks.

"Touch me, fuck me." Harry bucks his hips up in the air and the smell of his slick gets stronger.

"Touch you where darling?" Louis palms him though his panties. "Here?" He slowly moves them aside and rubs at his wet hole. "Or here?"

Harry doesn't answer, to caught up in the pleasure.

"Is that a no? So no touching anywhere?" Louis stops all stimulation and contact on Harry's body, pulling his hands away.

Harry whines. "No, no, no." He chants. "Touch, please-" he's cut off by Louis slamming their lips back together and slowly pulling his pink laced panties to the side again to finger him.

"God, so wet darling. Such a beautiful omega." He slowly starts kissing down Harry neck, stopping to suck at one of his nipples. Harry lets out sweet moans and rolls his head to the side.

He then kisses down Harry's stomach, stoping to place a kiss right over where his heart would be before his mouth stops at the band of the panties.

"These." He pulls the elastic back. "Stay on." Before letting it slap back against Harry's skin.

Harry nods quickly, too caught up in the pleasure to respond. And thankfully Louis doesn't stop working his magic this time because of it.

He removes his fingers from Harry and sits up. He leans against the headboard and pats his thighs. "Sit here baby."

Harry frowns but does as told, getting up and sitting on Louis' lap so his back is against Louis' chest.

All Harry's got on is a pair of lace panties where as Louis is fully dressed. It shows how much power Louis has over Harry and he loves it.

Louis creeps his hand back down the panties and grabs ahold of his dick, slowly jerking him off.

Harry throws his head back against Louis' shoulder with a moan and closed eyes.

"Feel good baby?"

"S-So good." Harry stutters.

"Who makes you feel this good omega? Who can get you to fall apart like this from the simplest of touch?" Louis asks, using his other hand to finger Harry while his thumb massages his special pleasure spot.

Harry grabs at the sides of Louis' thighs like they're his lifeline, squeezing his thighs together.

"You a-alpha, only you." He pants.

"Good." Louis fastens his pace. "Do you feel like your gonna come sweetheart?"

"Yeah." Harry nods fast.

"You feel so good that your about to fall apart in my arms?" Louis whispers hot in his ear.

He nods again.

Louis hums in a thoughtful manner. "You better fucking not." He squeezes Harry's dick. "Not yet."

"No p-please." Harry whines, tears of desperation, pleasure and need springing to his eyes. "Need to come s-so bad."

"Well that's too fucking bad, isn't it princess?" Louis thumbs at his slit slightly before slowing his pace with the stroking and fingering.

Harry whines again but doesn't say anything, focusing on not coming everywhere.

"Want you to come when I knot you." Louis states.

"Well then knot me already." Harry pants.

"Aren't we needy?" Louis jokes, but takes his hands out if Harry's pants to pull his own off. "What position will you feel more comfortable in darling, with your bump."

"Wanna ride you, won't be able to do that for much longer." Harry turns around so he's facing Louis. It's only then Louis can see how fucked out Harry looks, pupils blown and lips red raw from being bitten and chewed at. His cheeks are dusted pink and Louis can't wait to completely fuck him further.

Thankfully Louis wasn't wearing underwear so he just threw his trousers on the floor, his shirt following. He strokes his dick a little to get it to peak hardness, which it pretty much already was, then lines it up to Harry's hole. "You ready?"

Harry nods and slowly sinks down on his alphas cock, wincing at the stretch. Louis whispers encouragements to him until he's finally sitting on Louis' lap again.

"You're so fucking big, h-holy shit." Harry pants.

"And your so fucking tight, God." Louis groans. "You ready?"

Harry nods again and starts lifting himself up off Louis' cock until just the tip is in before slamming back down again, causing both of them to moan out.

Eventually he picks up his pace and Louis groans at the sight of his pregnant omega, face flushed while riding his dick into oblivion. It's so fucking hot, he knows he won't last long.

He grabs Harry's hips and starts thrusting his own up into the air, catching Harry mid push up causing the younger lads breathe hitch.

"So good baby, so good."

"N-Need to come."

"Fuck, same." Louis grabs Harry's cock and starts pumping it violently, which tips both of them over the edge.

Harry throws his head back with a high pitch moan, coming on his and Louis' stomach. All the while Louis tries his best to keep his eyes open to watch Harry as he comes deep inside the boy, his knot popping.

They're both panting as Harry falls ford and slumps against Louis' chest. Louis wraps his arms around his omega and slowly strokes his back. "Shh, you're okay baby."

"I-I need-" Harry sighs.

Louis looks down at his face to see his eyes are about to fall shut, and knows exactly what he needs.

"It's okay omega, don't fight it. I'm right here. I'm not leaving your side." Louis whispers comfortingly.

And that's all Harry needs to hear before he falls into his cosy little mindstate of omega drop.

***

Hope you all enjoyed ;)