Chapter 21

Louis shuffles around on the bed until he's in a more comfortable position wrapped around Harry, huffing in content.

He's currently at his parents house with Harry and Luna. As much as he wishes to be in their own home it's not safe, not until every single one of those rogues are found. Harry's still very deep in his omega drop, making Louis worry. As much as everyone keeps telling him it's normal and him knowing they're right, he won't be at ease until Harry opens those beautiful eyes of his.

Luna's been staying there as well and nobody's told her the true story. After her asking over and over again they just left it at "they're some pretty bad people that are just bullies, don't worry about them sweetheart". She understands that her mummy is in a drop right now and takes the utter most care of him. She brings in bowls of cool water and cloths with Louis to put on Harry's forehead and holds Harry's limp hand in her own.

Harry's baby bump has also been Luna's main attraction lately, always talking to her siblings and giving it soft caresses.

He's been showing signs of hopefully waking up today. So Louis has stayed right by his side while Luna goes to play with some of her friends - under heavy supervision of course.

Louis feels Harry's hand twitch from where it's resting on his arm, watching as Harry's eyebrows pull down and he lets out a small sound of confusion. Slowly he opens his eyes, blinking to adjust to the soft glare of the afternoon sunlight beaming into the room.

"Hey baby." Louis softly coos to him, letting out pheromones to sooth his baby.

"Alpha." Harry whines as he squirms around in the makeshift nest Louis tried his best to build. "Feel yuck."

Louis frowns in sympathy. "I'm sorry bubba."

"Where-" Harry looks around with glassy eyes.

"We're at my parents, omega." Louis informs him.

Harry lets out another whine, pressing himself closer into Louis' side. The alpha ducks his head down to Harry's neck and starts scenting him, giving the supple skin soft kisses and licks. He feels his omega start to relax as the tension leaves his body.

They stay there while Harry starts to come back, the room smelling strongly of the two.

After about 15 minutes Harry raises his head to stare up at Louis. "What happened?"

Louis hesitates before speaking. "Mabye we should talk about that when you're a bit more awake?"

"No, I'm fine." Really, Louis can't say no to Harry's big green doughy eyes blinking up at him full of curiosity.

"The rogues attacked. They tried doing... Stuff. But they didn't. I took care of them."

"What do you mean by 'took care of them'?" Harry twitches his head to the side and all Louis can think is how much he looks like a soft cuddly puppy right now.

Louis pops his mouth, a slight frown on his face. "I um, I think I may have just, well I kinda just," he blows air past his lips. "Yeah, I fucked them up a fair bit to be honest."

"You didn't hurt my mu- Anne, did you?" Harry couldn't help but ask. Even though he despises his mum, he still can't fathom the idea of her getting hurt or even killed.

"No, Zayn showed up and took her away." Louis brushes Harry's  fringe from his eyes. "You just came out of a drop love, we'll talk about this later."

Harry doesn't put up a fight about the matter, just rests his head back on Louis' chest and listens to his heart beating at a steady pace. It's relaxing and makes his own heart race to match it's speed.

One of the babies decides that now was a good time to let their parents know they're still here. Louis can feel the small kick on his side through Harry's stomach. He smiles and rests one of his hand on the big bump.

"I was so scared." Harry's faint voice breaks the silence. "B-Before I dropped... Was so scared."

Louis' heart clenched at his omegas words. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner. You did so good my love, so brave. Getting you and Luna out of the house. My brave baby."

Harry blushes. "Still, I... I just couldn't hold on anymore. I should've tried harder, should've fought it off. Anything could have happened to our pup and it would've been all I fault."

Louis can tell Harry's getting worked up again so he's quick to interrupt. "Honey, no. I don't want you talking about yourself like that okay?" He says in a firm voice yet not using his alpha voice. He'd never use that on Harry unless it was a life-or-death situation. "You did everything you could and more. It's so hard pushing a drop away and you did it. You did so amazing babe, and I promise you I'll always be there in the future. You'll never be put in a situation like that ever again."

All the moments that Harry's life has been put in danger flashes in Louis' mind. From the rogue attack all the way back to when they first met, Harry getting poisoned while pregnant to this. So many incidences that could've been prevented. And Louis will be damned if anymore gets added to that list.

Harry doesn't say anything, just stares up at Louis with the most precious care and trust in his eyes. At just at the sight Louis lets out a protective growl, pulling Harry closer into his chest.

How did he get so fucking lucky?

***

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY.

This is the longest I think I've ever gorn between updates. With going back to school AND MY LOUIS CONCERT (!?!?!?) I've been super busy.

Speaking of, the concert was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I highly suggest to just go broke and buy that ticket babe.

He's such an amazing person I just want to squeeze him and never let him go. I wrote him as a big strong alpha here but I also wanna cuddle him up in blankets he's so small and cute.

Thank you to everyone who's been super patience with me💗

All the drama is over now, only exciting things to come!