𝟏.𝟑 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

PS: Continuation of the last one.

******

Sanjana flinched while feeling Siddharth's pain, Monami continued to wipe off the blood as Siddharth left out a painful shriek when Monami placed the oinment on his wound, as Sanjana wished to go near him and just be with him.

Sanjana didn't knew what was suddenly happening to her, but the truth was that she was feeling this all this time but never really acknowledged the feeling that she was developing a soft spot for Siddharth and so to hide it, she was being rude with him but now this incident was pulling down her rude mask.

Sanjana came out of her trance of thoughts and flinched as Siddharth screamed in pain while she thought, "Jey hume kay horaho hogo? Siddharth ko dard mein dekhke hume kaaye ke laane itno takleef horaho?"

Monami completed Siddharth's dressing and turned her gaze to Siddharth who was looking at Sanjana and Sanjana who was looking at Siddharth, while the duo was lost in their world as none of them were ready to break the eyelock as Monami spoke up breaking their trance of thoughts, "Sid tu rest kr, main thodi der mein aati hoon, and take care."

Saying so, Monami kissed Siddharth's forehead who smiled in return as Monami started to walk out when she stopped near Sanjana, and both of them looked at eachother as Monami said, "Sid ka dhyaan rakhna aur hosake toh ek baar usse ek chance dene ka try krna, trust me, tum yeh kabhi regret nahi krogi."

Sanjana glanced at Monami who smiled shortly her and her eyes were telling Sanjana that she isn't lying when Monami walked out of the room, leaving Sanjana in her trance.

"Kay humo Siddharth ko ek mauko deno chahiye? Ek mauko humari dosti ko? Lekin kya voh ab bhi humo samjhogo? Maari baat manogo?" Sanjana thought in her mind.

When her trance of thoughts were broken, as she peeked at Siddharth who was trying to take water from the nearby table, as Sanjana rushed to him, making him sit properly, she took the glass of water and handed it over to him quietly while Siddharth took it hesitantly from her.

Siddharth drank the water and handed it back to her when Sanjana spoke up out of nowhere, "Chir... Siddharth, aaj subah jo huo voh na hono chahiye tha... Humara tujhe ya tero aatm-samman ko thes phochano ka katayi iraada na tha..."

Sanjana paused and looked at Siddharth who was listening to her intently as she continued, "Hum jaanto hain ki maari galti maafi ke layak na hogo lekin phir bhi, sorry bol raho hain Siddharth...."

Siddharth took a moment as he looked into her eyes, and genuineness was clearly visible in her eyes, in her tone and so clearing up his throat, Siddharth spoke up, "I understand Sanju... Sanjana Ma'am. Shayad aapki jagah koi aur bhi hota toh aise hi react krta... Aapko sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..."

Sanjana was startled by the level of maturity Siddharth had in him and now it was making her feel suffocated that how she ended up hurting such a truthful and gentleman person as she muttered to herself, "Jey ka krdo hai humne? Kay raita faila do? Siddharth ko itno galat kaise samajh lo humne? Aur Siddharth ke hume Sanjana Ma'am kehno par hume itno buro kaahe ke laane lag rahi hai?"

"Sorry? Kuch kaha aapne?" Siddharth enquired.

Sanjana took a moment before sharing an eyelock with Siddharth and inhaling deeply, she started, "Siddharth hum jaanto hain ki humne bhatero galtiyan ki hogo, bhatero baar tumhe galat samjho hogo lekin hum apni galtiyon ko sudharna chahto hain... Hum ek special agent hain, agr hum galat hain toh us galti ko sudharange bhi hum hi..."