𝟏.𝟏 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

PS: From episode 46, when Sanju accuses Sid of just finding excuses to be with her.

Previous night, Karan accused Monami and Sid that they are responsible for the happenings, and he can't get them ousted from te academy but can get them out of his eyes.

Monami will be hurt but she won't leave from there instead will just go in her camp without any further discussions.

Koel and Monami will be in the camp together so they will be becoming friends overnight, as somewhere both of them will trust eachother.

******

Siddharth was busy providing the other recruits with the medicines after they were vomiting and taking care of them, when his eyes fell on Sanjana who fell on the ground, he rushed towards her, "Sanju!"

But instantly remembered his promise of ignoring her and be professional with her till she is the one to take the step forward as he reached near her and going onto his knees, he questioned being visibly worried, "Ma'am! Are you okay?"

"Wait, mujhe madad krne dijiye aapki..." said a concerned Siddharth, as he tried to help Sanjana in getting up.

But, he was interrupted as Sanjana tried to push him away as she mumbled which was clearly audible, "Dur raho humse..."

This action of her startled Siddharth as he was sitting on his knees near her, whereas Sanjana continued as her weight was on her elbow as she tried to get up, "Humo pta hai tu kay krno ki koshish kr raho hai..."

Siddharth was completely oblivious of what Sanjana meant and trying his best to not to take it in the wrong way when his hopes came on shattering as Sanjana said, "Dur dur rehne ka natak krke... Humare paas aane ki..."

Siddharth took a moment as he processed what she said, leaving him baffled. He couldn't believe what he heard, as Sanjana got up as she expected Siddharth to back answer but Siddharth didn't even looked at her as he got up and left from there silently.

Monami was helping one of the recruit as Siddharth came to her as he took her aside where no one could hear them while Monami was startled as she questioned, "Sid, kya hua?"

Suddenly she noticed his sweating face, as it made her tensed and she questioned him yet again, taking his hands in her's, "Sid bro, kya hua? Kisine kuch kaha kya!?"

Whereas Siddharth just looked at her with a pained expression as he questioned, "Monu kya maine kabhi tere saath apni limits cross ki hain?"

Monami looked at him as she was beyond shocked, did she heard it right!? Did her Sid bro just questioned her that if he had crossed his limits with her!?

Monami instant reaction was to cross question him, "What!? Sid, you mad or what!? Wait, tu yeh kyun puch rha hai!?"

Siddharth just looked at her, his face was pale as he questioned her again this time almost pleading, "Monu please bol na... Did I ever made you uncomfortable?"

"Pagal hai tu kya Sid!? Main tere saath kabhi uncomfortable nahi hosakti! Na pehle kabhi thi aur na ab hoon..." said Monami instantly as she tightened her grip around Siddharth's hand.

Monami never in her wildest of the dreams ever thought that she will have to assure her Sid, that she is perfectly comfortable and home with him!

A tear rolled down Siddharth's cheeks as Monami went to wipe it as she enquired, trying to not to choke at her own words, "Sid, kisine kuch kaha kya tujhe?"