017. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗬

Start from the beginning

But, not like he was going to let them talk to her so easily, they took her away, they made him wait, and they did not consider him.

He'll do the same. He needs to protect her.

There's nothing wrong is exacting the same.

He slammed the door to his house.

Heeding his loud footsteps walking toward her fixed location with the bag he borrowed from her clasped in his left hand to bring home some of her clothes, at least some of which he liked, he wore a grim scowl, he had forgotten to take the keys of her room with him, not that she could get it, he found it right where he last left them, and he cursed himself for getting forgetful.

He sauntered to his room and lazily hauled his shirt and threw it to the side, he didn't feel like cleaning anything, he wanted to change into his clothes and see her in her room unable to escape, pulling on a white tank top, dark blue sweatpants and leaving his room in a hurry.

He ceased before the door, pushing the key inside and unlocking the lock to her room, he gently kicked it ajar, welcoming himself inside and locking the door behind him.

She was still in bed. Wrapped in blankets.

Awake but lethargic to get up and have her breakfast, still unfinished and untouched, he grimaced, nearing her and towering over her form as he grumbled, "Why are you still in bed, do you need me to feed you from now on?"

She didn't say anything.

He let it slide for the time being, sternly saying, "Get up."

She slowly rose, her hair uncombed and messy, the nightgown he forced her into removed and discarded from her figure now sporting a simple attire. She kept her mouth shut, rarely blinking as she watched him, he glared once and seized the cold food, sneering, "Come closer, I can't feed you if you are being a little baby, did I not tell you to eat or else I would force it down your throat, huh?!"

His scolding didn't seem to phase her, she dully looked down, slightly pressing her lips together when he shoved the spoon into her mouth, hesitantly allowing him to provide her nourishment she was denying herself, the rice and the curry had gone cold, but it remained tasty to a certain degree. Plus, she was hungry.

They both sat close, their thighs touching, his ruby eyes observing her chew and swallow, his brows furrowed and lips closed, she had to blink away from the sight, he noticed the subtle shine in her eyes, unspoken tears at bay.

She wasn't good at hiding herself. From him. She only knew how to avoid him.

Suddenly, she decided to speak.

"... I miss Mom and Dad, can I talk with them, please?" She asked worried gaze settled on her lap, he stared at her, firmly beginning, "So you could get away from me again?" She looked at him, eyebrows pinched up and lips curled down, "No I'm not going to let you talk with them."