017. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗬

Start from the beginning

Katsuki did not like it when his ideals were questioned.

There was a time when he had gotten desperate for any contact with the girl after she changed homes asking the neighbors would be too striking, and finding her at any nearby schools was nearly impossible, he even made a child cry one time, who he found out was some of her close friends he never saw her interact with.

That led him to another dead end.

The only thing he had of her, was her notebook.

Now, though.

He has her.

Locked up, in his house, all docile, fragile, someone he needed to protect, giving her up after all these years of wanting her wouldn't sit right, even if guilt is in the lead, he feels no remorse for doing it, he would rather live with the guilt than have her throw him out of her life again.

He kept his phone back in his pocket.

He stood up from his short break and readied to patrol the area one last time, having something in mind he wanted to do later.

He stopped in front of her house, it was quiet.

Walking towards the entrance with steady footsteps and welcoming himself inside with the key he ransacked from her purse, nothing seemed to be moved, other than what he recollects being knocked down during her struggle, he locked the door, eyeing the living room then paced towards the stairs.

He opened her bedroom door, invited by the sweet smell of her perfume lingering about the area, it felt lifeless. To him, at least. She's only been gone for three days.

He slowly slithered towards her wardrobe, unhooking it and peeking inside one of the drawers he opened first, how lucky for him to have guessed the precise nook where she kept her panties and bras, he lifted a red bra, strong in hue, rough to the touch, he would like it on her. She doesn't own anything inappropriate, that just means he's going to be her first.

Fishing out one of her baby blue underwear, he eyed it for a long while. This one had a smooth texture, and it smelled floral, newly washed, he dragged a steady breath inside, examining the room for something more, in the end, he chose to safely keep it in his pockets, in his middle school days, he would have died to possess her panties, merely because she teased him by falling and exposing her unmentionables. Those skirts were short.

His heart sped up.

Slowly pulling out her black lingerie, he swiftly held his breath, he could almost visualize her donning it and feigning in the mirror, striking a pose and grinning, her hair let loose, showing off her skin, dancing about. He quickly tossed it to the bed, hastily drawing out a shallow intake and locking the cavity.

To take his mind off things, he stepped ahead, halting at her assortment of make-up, and her laptop, but other than that, there wasn't anything as exciting as finding her hidden secrets. Like a moth to a flame, he opened her wardrobe again, eyes darting to an alcove he hadn't seen yet, instantly an all might plushie greeted his gaze, small and smiling, soft and clean, he stopped for a moment.

The telephone rang from below, he quickly pivoted his attention to the sound, caught off-guard but he had a hunch he didn't need to confirm, it had to be her parents reaching out to her, after all, he broke her phone and took her to their home, he's their unofficial son-in-law.

He's pushing their daughter out of her shell and wanting to be with her for the rest of his life and is more than willing to die with her, their childhood years were just a plain misunderstanding, he was just so in love he didn't realize what wrong he was committing.