BIRTHDAY🥳

As usual, after PRIYA hooked ANJALI with VIKRAM to  house by getting the scooter.

The drive was silent until VIKRAM lost the patient and put the car into the sudden halt.

He turned towards ANJALI and asked straight, at her face, not beating around the bush." What would you have done if I did not come today?? It's your years of hard work. "

" I would have given my hard work as a gift to her onbehalf of this day ." ANJALI announced.

" Why can't you ask me for help?" VIKRAM asked desperately.

" I can ask help only to the ones who I can relay. " ANJALI said on looking onto his eyes.

" Why can't you relay on me?? Why can't you ask me ?? I really don't know... Do you value our relationship. " VIKRAM asked, irritated.

" I value it more than my life. You don't know the place you hold on my heart. But I know my place in your life... It's a leech, more a disgust , a money grubbler that is what you think of me. I don't want to prove it by myself by getting money from you. I will go on from here please...I need some time alone. " saying ANJALI got down from the car and took an auto.

VIKRAM started to drive but Suddenly, something stiked his brain..." I would have given my hard work as a gift to her onbehalf on this occasional day "

What occasion VIKRAM wondered ??

    He opened the file as je felt he missed something important. DOB : 14.11.1999.

    SO ITS HER BIRTHDAY.

VIKRAM drove home quickly, and he reached before ANJALI. He doesn't know what to do...?? What can he do??? Her first birthday after marriage.

He walked to and fro.... and suddenly halted as his ungiven gift to her came to his mind.

He opened the wardrobe and took the SAREE, which he bought from ANJALI boutique on that day .

He decided to give the dress to her today...

At  the same  moment, ANJALI entered the room.

She saw VIKRAM standing in front with a saree box. She was quick to note that the saree was bought by PRIYA from her.

" Did PRIYA forget it on that day?" anjali questioned.

" What...ahh..no.. I bought it with the help of her," VIKRAM struggled with words well with love.

" For whom ??" ANJALI asked confused, her heart beat increased at the thought of losing him to someone else. 

     ' What stupid question is this ? For whom will I get it? ' VIKRAM  thought and in a mocking tone he said ' For my girlfriend ..." With a smirk

" What..? You have already fallen for someone else. How dare you..?? No, it's known. I know you will leave me  . Then why does it still hurt ?" ANJALI asked broken taking a steps back till she hit the wall.