Mikey // Angel Kiss

Start from the beginning

"We have a new addition to class," Your homeroom teacher said and called you in front to introduce yourself, You quickly scan the room but Manjiro is not there. Oh, he's cutting classes. Shocker!

"Hi! I'm y/n. I am a late enrollee but I hope we can all get along." You bowed at them.

"Okay, please sit over there, Ms. y/n... besides the window and we will start our class." Your teacher said and you obliged. As you sat on your assigned desk a girl sitting in front of you looked back.

"Hi! I'm Yua. If you need some notes from the previous lessons, I can lend you mine." She said with a smile. You stared at her and saw her soul is pure. You gave her a gentle smile.

"Yes, that will be a great help! Thank you."

At lunchtime, Yua looked back to invite you to eat lunch with her but to her surprise, you were long gone.

"Cutting classes is bad, if you keep doing that, you will fail high school." You walked towards Manjiro who's killing time on the rooftop, He's sitting on the floor with one knee up, resting his arm on it and one foot down. He's leaning his back against the wall while taking a smoke.

"How did you get here?" He asked in a monotone voice with a stoic expression as he puff a smoke.

He looks tired. you said in your head.

"Ugh... door?" You sat beside him and took the cigarette from his hand. You then pushed the tip on the ground to kill the fire.

He just watched you do all that and blow the smoke to your face. "But it's locked."

"No, it's not."

He sighed. "Who are you?"

"Ah, I'm y/n the new student."

"I see..." He stood up. "the rooftop is yours." He said and started to walk away.

"I know those eyes." You said, making him halt. "You're empty inside, aren't you?" You added.

He looked at you with those pitch-black eyes. "You know nothing about me so don't go around telling me that." He scoffed. "don't talk to me again if you value your life." He said and exited the rooftop. You sighed and looked up.

"This is going to be a pain in the ass Hiro-san!" You mumble and suddenly lightning strikes. "head! I meant pain in the head jeez."

For the next few days, you keep appearing whenever he is. You try talking to him, hoping that he'll open up but it always ends with him, ignoring you and walking away.

Ah, it's fine. It's just a week and a half. I still have a lot of time to change his mind.

On a Wednesday, you didn't go to school because you sensed that Manjiro was not there. You then wander around Tokyo to find him. though you can feel his presence and can snap your fingers to his location, you decided that it's better that you lessen the use of your power. In this age of technology, it's easy for people to record you anytime and it's big trouble if they found out about your identity.

"Ah, it's been a while since I walk around like this. it's nice to see everything up close." You whispered to yourself.

After an hour of walking around, you now reach a neighborhood with few houses. Not far from where you are standing is a small building. "Ha, found you." You said and happily walked towards the building.

You peek from the wall "Wow for a hideout this one looks expensive." You look around and see Manjiro together with three unidentified guys that are wearing a white coat uniform, beating someone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, boss... This won't happen again, I promise."

"You gamble all of the collection, you addict! then when you got caught you promise not to do it again? Are you fooling us?" A man with long purple and blond striped hair says as he kicks the guy who's kneeling on the ground.