056 | 𝗜𝗧'𝗊 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬!

Začít od začátku

"Megumi-kun, this penthouse belongs to me and F/N so we got the rights to do this" Gojo told him.

You felt a shiver down your spine from the sudden atmosphere coming from Yuuji. It looks like they can't sense it due to what they are doing right now. Gojo is bickering with Megumi with Itadori siding Megumi not even noticing the aura coming from himself. Even Kugisaki doesn't sense it along with Gojo.

Was it from Sukuna? You could feel pressure from his aura.

"Okay stop!" L/N flinched from Gojo's shout to stop the first-year arguing against him.

"How 'bout let's go to the hospital? We're getting a little late from the appointment" Gojo let out, gazing at his watch. "What? Are you for real?" You asked.

"Okay everyone let's go inside the car" Gojo instructed. The first year went first the car since Gojo told them. "Wait what about Tori," You asked.

"Can't we leave them for just a while?" Gojo asked,

"Satoru you're bad at taking care of our dog" You straightforwardly told him. "Then we'll be needing one of the students to stay here" Gojo let out.

Both you and Gojo went out of the penthouse, stopping at the car to ask one of his students to stay and look for Tori. "Okay everyone we got one problem" Gojo spoke earning the first-year attention.

"We need one person to stay and look for Tori" Gojo finished, before anyone could speak. Megumi already raised his hand. "Can I be the one looking for them?" Megumi asked. You cursed under your breath, L/N thought Itadori would be the one accepting to stay to look out for Tori but instead, Megumi wanted to look out for Tori.

"Mhm? This is new from you Megumi" Gojo teased.

"I told you I wanted to stay at the dorm but these two insisted me on going" Megumi spoke literally blaming the two beside him.

"You don't even have to do anything in the dorm than reading" Kugisaki spoke. "That's right but I saw a bookshelf in the penthouse so I wanted to stay and look for Tori also" Megumi reasoned. "Well if that's what you want then you can take care Tori while we go to the hospital," Gojo told him.

It didn't take long as Megumi left the car and went inside the penthouse while you and Gojo sat in front, of course, he's driving.

It was so quiet inside the car. You were expecting them to talk but Kugisaki suddenly fell asleep while Itadori was staring outside.

Pressure fill your body knowing Sukuna's presence is still there. He doesn't really want to leave you huh?

L/N flinched when Gojo hold her hand. He must have sensed your pressure in the way you stay still throughout the ride, staring back at the rearview mirror a couple of times. What is it that made you this nervous?

Are you nervous to know your baby's gender? But the last time he asked you about the baby's gender you weren't that nervous instead you were looking forward to knowing.

"Are you okay?" Gojo asked, still keeping his attention on the road.

"We brought some water, so drink if you're feeling nervous" Gojo added. "No, it's fine" You reassured him.

"F/N-chan!" Itadori happily called your name. "Ah yes Yuuji?" L/N replied pretending as if she wasn't just intimidated earlier by Sukuna's presence lingering around the car.

"Do you remember the time when I pissed on my pants due to the embarrassment?" Well, that was random from Itadori.

Gojo holds back his laugh, while you chuckle remembering how he mistakes someone for his grandpa making him go piss on his pants.