"I told you we should've gone to shower together. We could've saved more water." He muttered with an evil grin on his face and sat down on the bed. Gulf turned to him and smirked. He stood up from the couch and grabbed the towel.

He strode towards Mew and gently wiped the droplet on his lips. Then, he suddenly tilted his face near to his boyfriend and stared at his lips.

"I know what you're thinking, old man." He seductively chuckled and patted Mew's nose with his forefinger. His gestures put Mew in mesmerized and has aroused his need.

Gulf drew himself away from his stunned boyfriend and smiled victoriously before stepping towards the bathroom. He hasn't entered the bathroom yet when Mew suddenly said...

"Did you just say 'old man'"? Mew asked.

"Well, are you not?" He laughed. Mew stood up, leaving the towel on the bed and strode towards Gulf. With lips coated with an utter mischief, he moved forward until his face reached Gulf's ear.

"You'll see..." His deep breathy voice has sent tingling sensation to the younger one's neck. Gulf's eyes widened and his throat dried—he swallowed his own saliva. And in panic, he gently pushed Mew just to create distance between them.

"Hmmp, Perv!" The only word that escaped from his mouth before he ran inside the bathroom and shut the door close. Mew was left smiling mischievously at the door.

Mew was already on the bed with his back resting on the headboard, waiting for his boyfriend to finish showering. Masculinity screams out from his broad chest underneath his thin white tank-tops and exposed biceps.

He kept himself busy reading the book he brought when he heard the bathroom door cranked open, and a whiff of soft lavender and vanilla swiftly spread around the room.

Then the scent emitted even more the moment Gulf came out from the bathroom. And although covered with the bathrobe, Mew could still notice his chest exposing in between hems.

He brought his attention back to the book just to keep his mind away from his boyfriend, or else he might not control himself. Gulf seems quite naive about it, but he effortlessly and carelessly made Mew go crazy over him. His scent alone is enough to make Mew arouse.

Gulf went straight to the vanity to dry his hair. He plugged the dryer and began drying up his hair. He also got a towel in his other hand to make sure every strand will dry before he'll be gone to bed.

Gulf was too focused with his hair when he suddenly felt his boyfriend's presence behind him. Then he noticed his clever veiny hands slipping around his waist.

Oh, not again. Gulf said to himself when Mew slowly drift his head on his neck and started sniffing from his collar up to his earlobe.

Don't be tempted, Gulf. Again, Gulf said to himself and put down the dryer on the table before it slips from his grip. But the sensation brought him butterflies and made his heart thump berserkly.

"You smell wonderful, my love." Mew whispered right behind his ear. His hands began to reach for the robe's belt and untied it.

Gulf bit his lower lip as a silent response to every touch given by his lover. He felt an arousing warmth that always soothes him everytime their skin touched.

Mew's lips hastily caught Gulf's brims the second he drifted the younger one to face him. But the younger one tilted his head to announce he'll take control.

No words came out from their utterances. Instead, the fervency  of emotions were conveyed as every kisses they bestowed towards each other deepens.

Gulf's mind went hazy that he can't really remember when did his boyfriend carried him to the bed. He just knew his back already touched on the bouncy mattress—and the fact that they are both naked.

Their passionate kisses continue after pausing it for a few minutes to grasp their breaths. And during that moment Mew stared at him like he's one of a kind treasure he'll never want to let go.

Mew's mouth was hot as fire as he devoured the alluring flavor of him so intoxicating that it made him ache. His mouth wanders while his hand explores the bottom part of his lover's body like he never gets enough touching him. It was too late to realize he lost control.

Gulf moaned, the sound of a silent cry of pleasure he holds in his throat that eventually emitted Mew. His body jerked as Mew brought his mouth down to his chest and let his tongue nibble on his nipples. He feasted on them one after another that it made Gulf closed his eyes and bite his lip just to keep himself shut from shouting.

Gulf held a gasp when Mew rolled him—pressing his face on the mattress and his back facing at Mew. Mew was thrilled like he usually feel whenever they 'make out'.

His mouth stopped when it reached the bottom of his spine. He then brought his lips back to meet Gulf's brims.

"I'll always be gentle..." His voice went husky for keeping his groans.

"D-Don't ever hold back." Gulf managed to reply eventhough he's already biting his lips even harder.

"Tell me if it hurts, then." He'll always be as concerned as ever, despite the wildness of his movements. He never forgets to worry about his lover.

"Oh sh!#!—P'—Mew..." Gulf moaned the moment he felt the shaft slipped through his flesh.

His nails dug and his teeth crumpled the sheets just to hold his moans when his boyfriend began pounding.

"Oh, I love it when you moan my name." Mew commented in between groans as he pounded harder until he felt the warm liquid excretes from him. He stopped, and laid beside Gulf. Gulf rolled over and stared at the white ceiling.

Both of them were panting, catching their own breaths after draining themselves. And when they calmed themselves, Mew left the bed and scooped Gulf with his arms to set him properly on the bed before he wore his boxers shorts and climbed back on the bed.