Meeting: the sequel

It picks off where we last hear about the character

Dream pov:
I watch the brunette hair boy leave. I was kinda sad to see him go I enjoyed the conversation. I wish he could have stayed. I go back into my car once I get my drink and then I drove to my house. I get on a call with my friend Sapnap. I knew him since I was a kid. I went to the UK though because of family who decided to move here. It was Christmas so I kinda had to see them.

I told Sapnap about the brunette guy. I'm not going to lie but he was pretty. I didn't tell Sap that because I didn't know what he would say. After a seven hour call I decided to go to sleep. I hoped that I would see the boy soon. Maybe he goes to the cafe everyday and I don't know it. I could have been seeing him all this time. That would be funny but I not believing it. Although I could and pray to god it's true. After a while I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

I get up and talk to Sap for about an hour in a half. We said goodbye and I got dressed. I put on a blue sweatshirt. Not my favorite color but all my green things where dirty. I go down and drive to the cafe. I wait outside for a bit to make sure I look ok. I honestly don't know why I would care, I never have care about how people saw me. I walked in and I see the same brunette boy from yesterday. I'm luck I guess. I go inside and order. He was looking at me again, just like yesterday. Once I finish ordering I sit I the chair in front of the brunette. You must be thinking 'Wow he's brave' I know I am. "Hello" the brunette spoke. Well you see I'm not brave. "Let's pick up from yesterday" the brunette turned of his phone and put it in front of him with a smile.

We talked about the funny little block game for a bit then he went to pick up his food and came back. I did the same. We both talked for about an hour about Minecraft and other things. I found out he was colorblind and his favorite color was blue, he liked my sweater a lot but I didn't know his name still. I was too scared to ask at the moment, the brunette looked very pretty while talking. "What's your name", the brunette asked. 'Well shit' I thought. It honestly caught me off guard. "My name is Clay, how about you" "I'm George. Can I give you my number I kinda have to go but I would like to talk more". I was baffled. "Sure" I said giving him my phone. I might have been blushing or something. My face felt numb and my heart dropped during this moment. He gave my phone back and said bye. I waved bye, I sat there for about two minutes to unravel what the fuck just happened. I looked down at my phone and the contact name was 'George 💙☕️'. A HEART?!

I went back to my car and called Sap and told him everything. I went back home and I laid on my bed with my stomach facing down while i was kicking my feet in the air talking about George like he was my middle school crush.